Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
582 Posts
Got my reply from sportsnet I asked if Eastlink agreed to show it and if the MLB playoffs would be moved to the new channel answer below, I think they will show it but it may not be on the 14th.

Hello *****,

Thanks for your recent email. We have indeed made that channel
available to Eastlink. We have not heard whether they will be making it
available to their customers. To answer your second question, those
decisions have yet to be made.

Sincerely
Jim LaChapelle
Audience Relations

· Registered
582 Posts
Bad news at least for my Eastlink system:

Dear Frank, Thank you for your recent inquiry. We appreciate the opportunity to respond. We understand that you have an interest in the Sportsnet ONE channel, which is currently not part of the EastLink Cable lineup. Although there are currently no plans for EastLink to add the Sportsnet ONE channel to the programming lineup in your area, we will note your interest and consider it in our future plans. We consistently review our lineup to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the variety of channels we offer, and often add channels according to CRTC regulations and subscriber interest. We encourage you to check eastlink.ca regularly to find out when new channels will be added in your area. Thank you for being an EastLink customer and we look forward to continuing to serve your communication and entertainment needs. Thank you, EastLink Customer Care

· Registered
582 Posts
I on the Rogers Sportsnet site most of th time saying Jamie Campbell's name will start a fight every time.:p

I hope something like what happened tsn2 we did not get that channel right away it was about a month or so later I hope that once that start airing hockey the demand will go up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.