Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious to know what other members here think about the worthiness of upgrading/changing from Bold 9000 to iPhone 4.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
originally, my requirement was fully BBM, all types of messenger and e-mail only so I chose BB. However, lately hotmail.com and davidsusilo.com e-mail retrieval becomes more and more unreliable (sometimes a single e-mail out of a whole bunch can arrive 1 week late) so I need to go to hotmail.com and davidsusilo.com mailserver directly.

Now, using BB, going to those sites are a pain in the @$$ due to the slowness, hence I'm thinking about moving to iPhone 4

In terms of going to other websites... I couldn't care less. If I can access a website quickly (much faster than my Bold 9000) then good, if not, then I just won't access any site like I am right now with my phone.

... or should I just buy the iPhone outright (no contract, full price, but unlocked)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.