Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,887 Posts
Tales of the Walking Dead will premiere Sunday, August 14 at 9pm ET on AMC and AMC+, with the first two episodes streaming that same night on AMC+. Subsequent episodes will stream one week early, beginning Sunday, August 21. Tales of the Walking Dead consists of six original one-hour standalone episodes focused on both new and established characters. (Source)

----

AMC Networks has acquired North American rights to Monsieur Spade, a one-hour drama starring Clive Owen as detective Sam Spade. The series will be shot in France this summer. (Deadline)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Dark Winds, a mystery-thriller based on Tony Hillerman’s Leaphorn and Chee books, premieres June 12 on AMC. Looking forward to the series as I have thoroughly enjoyed the books

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dark Winds, a mystery-thriller based on Tony Hillerman’s Leaphorn and Chee books, premieres June 12 on AMC. Looking forward to the series as I have thoroughly enjoyed the books
I can wait to see Dark Winds as well on Sunday June 12th. I loved the books by Tony Hillerman.

·
Super Moderator
19,887 Posts
AMC and IFC announced the renewal of variety series Sherman's Showcase for a second season. Six all-new, 30-minute episodes are slated to air in 2021 on AMC as well as IFC. (Source)
IFC released a first-look from the upcoming second season of Sherman's Showcase, premiering on IFC this fall. (Source) Season 1 is available on AMC+ and CBC Gem.

121 - 130 of 130 Posts