Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
AMC plus only includes the top 20 from shudder,Sundance and IHC.Not the full programming from those services.
I do not know about the Shudder titles, but every series that i ever wanted to watch on Sundance Now is available through AMC+. Definitely more than 20, I suspect the majority of the series titles. They are not separated and identified as Sundance Now titles. I am still enjoying the free trial, but for my tastes there is little else of interest beyond the Sundance Now titles. It seems that the titles that are exclusive to AMC+ and not aired on TV are more often than not available in Canada.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I noticed an odd thing about how some of the titles are organized. Many of them show in two different places on Amazon Prime. One example is Creepshow, a Shudder title. In one place, it says “only available with Shudder subscription”, but if one accesses it through the “series” icon under AMC+, all episodes are indeed available.

I have no idea why they would have organized it this way, with many Shudder series and movies being shown as only available with a Shudder subscription if accessed through the wrong tab, but if one accesses it under the correct AMC tab, the show is available after all.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I suspect that all of the titles form Shudder, Sundance Now etc. that AMC has Canadian rights to is on the AMC+ stream, but because it is available only as an addon channel they did not spend a lot of time or money organizing the titles.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts