Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out months ago that TNT has acquired the broadcast rights to a new wrestling promotion called All Elite Wrestling. Fast forward to now, the new program will be debuting on October 2. I wonder which Canadian network will be broadcasting it, as of course, Chris Jericho is there!

·
Registered
522 Posts
It would make sense since TSN made the Kenny Omega documentary

EDIT: It would be hilarious if TSN put on the "Champions live here" graphic every time a title changed hands. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still see no sign of any Canadian network announcing the acquisition of AEW & its scheduled to begin this Wednesday.

·
Super Moderator
16,570 Posts
TSN announced today a partnership with the new professional wrestling promotion ALL ELITE WRESTLING (AEW) to deliver live coverage of the weekly live wrestling show, AEW DYNAMITE, kicking off Wednesday, Oct. 2 at the famed Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.

TSN and TSN Direct subscribers can watch the all-new AEW DYNAMITE every Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on TSN’s digital streaming platforms, including TSN.ca and the TSN app, and on the network’s five national television feeds (subject to final scheduling confirmation). TSN’s AEW DYNAMITE schedule for the month of October is as follows:

Wednesday, Oct. 2: 8 p.m. ET on TSN.ca, the TSN app, and TSN2
Wednesday, Oct. 9: 8 p.m. ET on TSN.ca, the TSN app, and TSN2
Wednesday, Oct. 16: 8 p.m. ET on TSN.ca, the TSN app, and TSN2
Wednesday, Oct. 23: 8 p.m. ET on TSN.ca, the TSN app, and TSN2
Wednesday, Oct. 30: 8 p.m. ET on TSN.ca, the TSN app, and TSN3

TSN’s coverage of AEW DYNAMITE is also available for on-demand viewing to TSN and TSN Direct subscribers via TSN.ca/Live and the TSN app.

Full Press Release

·
Super Moderator
16,570 Posts
All Elite Wrestling has extended its relationship with WarnerMedia through 2023, renewing AEW Dynamite on TNT and planning a new night of programming. (Deadline)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts