Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have recently purchased a house with an ADT safewatch EZ monitoring system. If anyone is familiar with this system I had a few question. I was not left with anything from the previous owners however i have found the manual online and it says I have a communication error with the central monitoring center. Which i understand because i have not set anything up with them. My problem is this alarm system goes off every morning at 3:45am. It isnt like a break in alarm more of a chirp every 15 secs.
Is it possible to do something which will allow me to keep the system and not be monitored, i would also be fine with the system being turned off. i just dont want adt to come and rip out the system and leave holes in the walls or be charged with an un-installation fee
so pretty much i just want to be able to sleep through the night with being woken up at 3:45 am every morning and i dont want to pay for it..
Any suggestions? Thanks a lot

·
Registered
57 Posts
Can you take a look in the control box and find the PCB model?
On the off chance that you don't have a Napco board and it's a Vista-20 series, I can send you the info I used to reset the codes and program a custom phone number (cell, pager, ect).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I took the panel cover off and the only thing I can make out is that's is says. EZ9P V2C on a sticker. And it also says its an SW EZ9P. I don't kno if that helps much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts