Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adobe Systems today announced Photoshop Elements 7, the latest version of its photo editing software. In addition, Adobe announced Premiere Elements 7 software, a complete video-editing solution.

Photoshop Elements makes it easy to tell amazing stories through memorable photos. The new Scene Cleaner, based on Adobe’s innovative Photomerge technology, creates the ideal photo by letting users simply brush away unwanted subjects, such as tourists in a vacation shot who may be impacting the main subject of the photo. The new Smart Brush helps users apply incredible effects to a specific area of a photo with a single stroke, making it a snap to improve lighting and add rich textures with access to more than fifty sophisticated effects. Common editing tasks, such as whitening teeth or brightening blue skies, are a breeze to fix with the one-step Quick Fix tools. Surfaces can be softened while retaining edges and details crisp with a new filter ideal for portrait shots.

Premiere includes the new Videomerge, where users can exercise their imagination by creating videos that make it appear as if they’re performing on stage at a concert, standing in front of a popular tourist attraction or walking on the moon. Videomerge allows users to easily create a “green screen” effect and automatically place themselves within the scene, without requiring any prior video editing skills or knowledge.

The products will be available separately for US$99.99. Photoshop Elements 7 & Premiere Elements 7 bundle also will be available for US$149.99.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Excellent timing! I was about to buy Elements 6!!! Of which I must say that my demo of 6 was a very inspiring sales pitch of its own. Well worth the money that I am about to spend.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you get it, please give us your thoughts!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts