Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After great advice from this forum, I have my attic antenna receiving stations form up to 80 miles out. I added a VHF Narod for VHF12, Frequency 207, and now I get the channel very nicely. That tower is 53 miles out. I am using a homebrew Grey Hoverman antenna with reflector and Channel Master pre-amp. So the narods are one at the top and one at the bottom, with separate reflectors at 11.5 in. (29.21cm) behind them. I am also getting spotty reception (in and out) on channel 8 VHF out of Columbia Mo. About 80 miles out. I thought about putting another narod below and above my current ones, cut for frequency 183, ch 8 VHF. Might that work, or would it disrupt the current one? Anyone try more than one pair of narods on this type of antenna? A side note: In around March of 2022, both of these channels are going UHF. So this would be temporary anyhow. But still fun playing with it. Appreciate anyone who wishes to opine.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.