Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently looking for some blank Blu-ray cases for a few discs I purchased at Blockbuster, and I came across Blankmedia.ca. The reviews seemed positive, and the prices were very competitive. On Wednesday of this week, I placed an order for 20 cases. Delivery was slated for next Monday. The package arrived today.

So, 20 Blu-ray cases + shipping + taxes + two-day delivery came out to just over $22. That's a good deal, one worth talking up! :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
I get my mini-DV tapes from Blankmedia.ca and have been very satisfied with price and shipping experience. Camcorder tapes are getting harder to find so I stock up when they have a sale. Next time I need dvds I may look into the options they have also.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have been ordering my CDs and DVDs from them for a couple of years. You can't find Taiyo Yuden discs in stores around here, but Blankmedia carries a good selection. I usually get my order within 3 business days. And even with the shipping cost those highest quality discs come cheaper than most lesser brands at the big box stores.

·
Registered
28 Posts
thanks for the fyi. I never heard of them till now.

The pricing looks really good. I will have to check them out more

·
Registered
2 Posts
it's a good price for this amount of cds, sure. but if you ever want to buy some more in advance, I recommend momoway.com and buying straight from manufactures OR Canadian distributors, who also are available on that site.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Been using blankmedia for 6 years. Great deals... although now I stream everything...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts