Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Banned
382 Posts
I called a half dozen Bellworld stores closest to me. None of them had the 9200 in stock. When asked when they might have them in stock, the answers ranged from mid-August to next Wednesday (at the North Van store.)

Dave

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was told very emphatically by a Bellworld sales rep. in the North Delta Scottsdale store that he would most likely call me on July 11th.. The other stores in this area, Future Shop and London Drugs couldn't even speculate on an arrival date. I also called Audio Video Unlimited and all they could tell me was that they had stock on order and that they were expecting them sometime this month.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder why most of the time we in Western Canada are treated as second class citizens. East coast gets the new receivers weeks before we will even see it.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I will know as soon as A&B Sound has a 9200 in store. The salesman that I bought my unit from will be phoning to arrange for delivery.

·
Banned
841 Posts
Guys, the fact we don't have these in Western Canada has nothing to do with some conspiracy theroy on Western Canadians. It is a matter of distance from the distribution center! All the receivers were sent on the same day and since we are further from the distribution point, it only makes sense they would take longer to get here. I will be shocked if we don't have them in Western Canada later today.

·
Registered
88 Posts
cyberchem said:
I'm in Trois-Rivières (QC) and nobody has them around here either :-(
The conspiracy must include my city ;-)
I live in Notre Dame Du Mont Carmel. So I'm pretty close. :) Did you call the Bell Stores or the Future Shops?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm in Sherbrooke, no receiver 92x00 in the 2 Bell World and they say maybe this week or the next week.

The Future Shop said 5th july, still nothing. Also, their website say Shipped july 15th.

I hope I'll get one this week, maybe saturday at Future Shop (where I already pre-order one unit). I'll just wait, I don't need it anyway before the new TV Season, it's just to be familiar with the unit, Single Mode / Dual mode I want it asap, I hope they will correct the couples of glitch report by some users in the Owner thread...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got mine in BC!

Woohoo just picked mine up at the Queensborough Bell store. The Richmond ones still didn't have them in. I think they have 3 left, 1 9200, and 2 9220s.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I just spoke to the salesman at A&B Sound ... he said that I should have my unit by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest! Yikes! Patience Bob!!

·
Banned
841 Posts
The Bell SouthCenter store just sold me one for $599. They only got 2 9200's and 2 9220's. The other 9200 was already spoken for when I was there. As with the receivers sold in Toronto, they are really 9220's but are labeled 9200.

1 - 20 of 309 Posts