Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Does anyone know whatever happened to the 3D programming that Shaw was supposed to be offering? I couldn't find any information, and a google search just turns up some press release from May 6. Just wondering if anyone ever tried it. Or was it just some hokey experiment.

Looks like out east, The Movie Network will do some 3D:

October 02, 2009
TORONTO - The Movie Network will present its first 3D offering with two concert events later this month.
The network premiere of Disney’s Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: The Best of Both Worlds 3D will air on October 17 at 7:30 p.m. ET, and Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience will air on October 24 at 7:30 p.m.
The concert events are presented in conjunction with Walmart, who is distributing free 3D glasses in the girls’ apparel section at select locations in eastern Canada.

·
Registered
77 Posts
3d nbc had some in january

NBC show on a Thursday night last January and at Half Time during superbowl this year actually looked pretty good. I forget the name of the the Comedy show i think it was "Chuck" or Something like that. Glasses are hard to find the ones that come with Blu-ray videos ok.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts