Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get a few of the good Bluray 3D movies (before 3D completely disappears) and am finding that 3D is already not all that common.

Amazon and eBay have some, are there other sources that I should consider?

Any advice will be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
3d was very short lived. It was a nice to have feature and i remember a lot of my friends dropping large coin to replace all their TV's with 3D TV's and 3D blue ray players and they have like what? a hand full of 3d blue ray movies, like 4 or 5 or so, sounds like not the greatest investment, and yeah its harder to find but if u bump into someone like one of my friends im sure you will find someone who has invested in a ton of movies and will sell them privately

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Best Buy sometimes have a few hanging around.

As for the 3D TV fiasco, it all came out because people don't want to watch 3D in their house with glasses.

Don't quote me on this one but, I have a feeling Cameron pushed the release of Avatar 2 just in time for the glass free 3D TV they are working on....

We all know Avatar was a big pusher of 3D TV and Panasonic having the exclusive deal. History is about to repeat....

Reactions: Sylvain

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the ideas guys.

I have explored some of your ideas already with little success.

Just bought a 12-movie package from eBay, it seems it's the only place where they still have some selection...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.