Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Fox's web site only indicates "January 2008" as the time frame for the premiere.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Well, following last season's ridiculous plot line, I will be extremely critical of the show this year. It felt like a hight tech soap opera more than an action show. It was ridiculous.

I have watched every single minute of every episode of every season, but this may come to an end as I don't think I can stand half the nonsense from season 6.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Did I hear that they are bringing Tony Alameda back from the dead? If that isn't a 'jump the shark' move, I don't know what is.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Season 7 is supposed to be a drastic departure from the previous seasons. Will it keep us glued? Only time will tell.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Might this complicate things?

Sutherland faces jail on DUI charge

LOS ANGELES – Kiefer Sutherland, already on probation for a 2004 drunken driving arrest, was charged today with misdemeanour driving under the influence in a case the city attorney's office said could put him in jail for more than a year.

·
Registered
721 Posts
During the World Series broadcast tonight they said they are going to show a season preview of 24 during the 7th inning stretch.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks MarcP. Season 7 looks promising!

Shabbs, I'm not lazy, it just was mentioned it was pulled offline so I assumed it wasn't available.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Shabbs, I'm not lazy, it just was mentioned it was pulled offline so I assumed it wasn't available.
YouTube pulled it because they were contacted by Fox and ordered to pull it down (good old DMCA), but by then it was too late and it had spread across the Internet.

After last season, this season certainly looks promising.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Looks like 24 S7 won't be returning this Jan 13th. Postponed indefinitely... :(
Writers strike? Jack Bauer... er I mean Keifer still in jail?

Sad to hear. Hopefully it will get on eventually.

·
Super Moderator
16,585 Posts
Apparently Keifer is doing his jail time in one stint since the writers are on strike. He had originally planned on splitting his jail term in 2 parts to accomodate the "24" shooting schedule. Also, from TheFutonCritic.com
due to the strike, only eight-nine of the 24 episodes ordered this season have been completed

181 - 200 of 200 Posts