Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got 2 Internet bills, but have yet to see a FibeTV bill, I've called several times, I can see a balance in the portal, but still no bills generated.

Is this "normal" for Bell?
Everytime I call, they tell me to call again in few days, and they're putting in a request for statement. This has been going on for 6 weeks now.

I left Bell many moons ago because of billing issues like this, fortunately the FibeTV offerings are good enough to put up with this.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Unfortunately, this is normal for Bell.

I recently signed up for the regular satellite tv. I am on "One Bill" for my services, and would obviously like to see the satellite bill on this one bill. I called twice, and both times was given a confirmation number for this transaction. Didn't happen. I called a third time and was told it will finally happen. At least I see satellite tv when I log on to my online account.

However, it will take 1-2 billing cycles for me to actually see a charge for tv.

And of course, there are the usual issues with credits not being applied. And I have no bill to see if the promised corrections will in fact be applied.

Bell accounting rocks, doesn't it?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've moved to Fibe / Fibe TV this past October 2011 and I have all my services listed on my "One Bill." I think I'm the exception!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts