Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

NBC 2018-19 schedule

Tags
nbc schedule
13K views 63 replies 8 participants last post by  Dr.Dave 
#1 · (Edited)
The networks will be announcing their fall schedules this week. To get things started, here are the shows from the current season:

Renewed: "America's Got Talent," "A.P. Bio," "The Blacklist," "Blindspot," "Chicago Fire," "Chicago Med," "Chicago P.D.," "Dateline NBC," "Ellen's Game of Games," "Good Girls," "The Good Place," "Law & Order: SVU," "Midnight, Texas," "Superstore," "This Is Us," "The Voice," "The Wall," "Will & Grace" and "World of Dance." Brooklyn Nine-Nine moves from FOX.

Canceled/Ending: Great News, Rise, Taken, The Brave

TBA: Champions, Genius Junior, Little Big Shots, Timeless

#2 ·
NBC FALL 2018-19 SCHEDULE
(New programs in UPPER CASE; all times ET)

MONDAY
8-10 P.M. - The Voice
10-11 P.M. - MANIFEST

TUESDAY
8-9 P.M. - The Voice
9-10 P.M. - This Is Us
10-11 P.M. - NEW AMSTERDAM

WEDNESDAY
8-9 P.M. - Chicago Med
9-10 P.M. - Chicago Fire
10-11 P.M. - Chicago P.D.

THURSDAY
8-8:30 P.M. - Superstore
8:30-9 P.M. - The Good Place
9-9:30 P.M. - Will & Grace
9:30-10 P.M. - I FEEL BAD
10-11 P.M. - Law & Order: SVU

FRIDAY
8-9 P.M. - Blindspot
9-10 P.M. - Midnight, Texas
10-11 P.M - Dateline NBC

SATURDAY
8-10 P.M. - Dateline Saturday Night Mystery
10-11 P.M. - Saturday Night Live (encores)

SUNDAY
7-8:20 P.M. - Football Night in America
8:20-11 P.M. - NBC Sunday Night Football

Midseason: Richest Collection of Midseason Shows in Years Includes Alternative Superstars Simon Cowell, Ellen DeGeneres, Dwayne Johnson and Jennifer Lopez; Comedy Favorites "A.P. Bio," "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" and Michael Schur's Innovative New Series "Abby's"; Plus Returning Dramas "The Blacklist" and "Good Girls" Along With Three Compelling Newcomers: "The Enemy Within," "The Village" and "The InBetween"

NBC's robust 52-week schedule is highlighted by its most ambitious midseason in years. A brand new in-season spin-off "America's Got Talent: The Champions" will light up the schedule on Mondays in January and February between seasons of "The Voice." And bona fide new hit "Ellen's Game of Games" will make midseason Tuesdays at 8 P.M. just as strong. Furthermore "The Titan Games" blasts onto Wednesdays for a limited run at 8 P.M. this winter.

The anticipated sixth season of "The Blacklist" premieres in January at 9 P.M. Friday following "Blindspot" running continuously without repeats, providing a two-hour block of action-filled prestige dramas. And the third season of Jennifer Lopez's hit "World of Dance" makes its move to Sundays from 8-10 P.M. post-football in the spring, followed by the juicy new drama hit "Good Girls" at 10 P.M. Our mid-season strategy includes the first-ever in-season run of 'America's Got Talent.'

See the Full Press Release for descriptions of the new shows and more info.

#7 ·
NBC's fall premiere schedule

MONDAY, SEPT. 24
8 p.m. - The Voice
10 p.m. - Manifest

TUESDAY, SEPT. 25
8 p.m. - The Voice
9 p.m. - This Is Us
10 p.m. - New Amsterdam

WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 26
8 p.m. - Chicago Med
9 p.m. - Chicago Fire
10 p.m. - Chicago P.D.

THURSDAY, SEPT. 27
8 p.m. - The Good Place (one hour)
9 p.m. - Law & Order: SVU (two hours)

FRIDAY, SEPT. 28
10 p.m. - Dateline NBC

THURSDAY, OCT. 4
8 p.m. - Superstore
8:30 p.m. - The Good Place
9 p.m. - Will & Grace
9:30 p.m. - I Feel Bad
10 p.m. - Law & Order: SVU

FRIDAY, OCT. 12
8 p.m. - Blindspot

FRIDAY, OCT. 26
9 p.m. - Midnight, Texas

Full press release

#11 ·
I didn't much care for Timeless but the network needs to be commended for adding this last installment to bring closure the series. A final wrap up episode should be SOP for any TV series that doesn't get that chance before it is cancelled. Too many series today end with dangling and unresolved plot lines. Both the cast and the viewers are owed that chance to say goodbye.

#17 ·
The NBC Owned TV Station group have picked up the one-hour syndicated talk show, The Kelly Clarkson Show, for a fall 2019 debut. It appears they will drop the syndicated talk show hosted by Steve Harvey. (Source)

The Kelly Clarkson Show will air in Boston on NBC-owned station WBTS, which available to some Canadians. Since these are syndicated shows and not network programming, they can be carried by a station affiliated with any network and Steve may be picked up by another distributor.

#21 ·
Re: New Amsterdam. I know most people like it but I'm not that enthused. I've never cared for the star. I so wanted him definitively dead in The Blacklist. His new show hasn't offered very interesting medical cases and the rest of the cast doesn't impress me. Maybe that will change as the series matures but at the moment the series is on the bubble for me. I may/may not drop it from PVR list. I'll make that decision after the first ten episodes.

#22 ·
THE TITAN GAMES (10 episodes)
Premiere: Wednesday, Jan. 2 from 8-10 p.m. and will start airing in its regularly scheduled 8-9 p.m. timeslot beginning Wednesday, Jan. 9

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT: THE CHAMPIONS
Premiere: Monday, Jan. 7 from 8-10 p.m.

ELLEN'S GAME OF GAMES
Premiere: Tuesday, Jan. 8 from 8-10 p.m. and will start airing in its regularly scheduled 8-9 p.m. time slot on Tuesday, Jan. 15.

Full Press Release including show descriptions.

#23 ·
NBC will air the 2019 Billboard Music Awards on Wednesday, May 1. The three-hour telecast kicks off at 8 PM ET, with a delayed West Coast telecast at 8 PM PT. (Source)

----

NBC has ordered an additional three episodes of Manifest, which will now have a full-season order of 16 episodes. Full-season orders of less than 22 episodes are quite common today. NBC plans to run original episodes continuously in the first quarter of 2019 without any repeats. (Source)

#24 ·
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are getting into the holiday spirit with NBC's hour-long special A Legendary Christmas with John and Chrissy, which will air Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. (Source)

----

NBC will air the two-part Timeless series finale on Thursday, Dec. 20 from 8-10 p.m. (Source)

----

Tuesday, Nov. 6 - Election special from 9 to 11 PM ET, The Voice "Road to Live Shows" (S15, E14) will air at the usual time - 8 PM ET.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.