Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums (https://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/)
-   What's On Television? (https://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/29-whats-television/)
-   -   Big Brother [Spoilers thread] (https://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/29-whats-television/142423-big-brother-%5Bspoilers-thread%5D.html)

PFD 2011-07-08 11:10 PM

Big Brother [Spoilers thread]

We should probably have one of these.

I noticed the first night of "After DArk" that Dick seems to have disappeared. AT one point he'd been gone from the house for six hours.

smootherator 2011-07-09 10:15 AM

yes the blogs from people watching the live feeds are speculating he left for personal reason. Maybe he did something the producers just found out about and disqualified him... too bad though...im sure him and Rachel would have eventually got on each others nerves. So who is left to fart, burp, spit and scratch their balls on the after dark show?

tvnut64 2011-07-09 11:34 AM

CBS has posted an official response and say that we will find out what happened to Dick on the Wed Jul 13 show.

PFD 2011-07-09 12:19 PM

On Wednesday? Does CBS know it's no longer the 80s? We'll find out through other means by then.

james99 2011-07-09 12:56 PM

Evel Dick’s Update Evel tweeted a couple of messages last night:
Quote:

I will be releasing a public video statement on @RTVZone in the next couple days concerning my departure from the Big Brother House
But to squash the rumors, I am not in jail, don’t have cancer, my mother son and girlfriend are not in the hospital & I was not kicked out
Don’t bother asking me questions, I won’t be answering… I will let you know when my public statement is posted on @RTVZone.
Thanks for all the concern and well wishes

PFD 2011-07-13 02:16 PM

Apparently a close friend of Dick got sick.

here's the thing; from what i could make out by some of the things said, Danielle now gets a "Gold Key" or a free pass for four weeks, which is a bit unfair to the other house guests.

james99 2011-07-13 02:30 PM

Yup, she has a gold key and I also think it's unfair.

Dick easily controlled the bimbo who was HOH this week. No surprise really consider her past game plan.

NB Josh 2011-07-13 11:32 PM

Well Daniele says its unfair to her because she can't compete (and as a result help her alliance) for the next few weeks. She does have a point. What was the chance of her going home if Dick was in the house and nominated against her. Just about nothing.

Did Rachael really have any other choice than to align herself with Dick? Certainly none of the new houseguests seemed interested in aligning themselves with her.

james99 2011-07-14 12:16 AM

She has it easy. She can be sit back and relax without making waves and perhaps switch to the other side.

jumpy27 2011-07-14 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PFD (Post 1283736)
here's the thing; from what i could make out by some of the things said, Danielle now gets a "Gold Key" or a free pass for four weeks, which is a bit unfair to the other house guests.

It is unfair to Danielle and the other 4 in her team that Dick had to leave without being nominated for elimination. It is quite possible that the returning house guests could have won the first 4 HOH's--giving one of them a good chance to win.

The way the game is set up in pairs for the first 4 weeks, they had to give Danielle the first key or the producers would have had to change the rules to accommodate a single player.

NB Josh 2011-07-29 12:52 AM

Dani won HOH. Should be a good week for sure.

jumpy27 2011-07-29 02:49 AM

Heads are going to roll!

dm_4u 2011-07-29 09:58 AM

You never know...Big Brother is about making deals and the people that win...make deals at the right time.

Dani has the power this week...so is it in her best interest to go for a revenge hit on one of the two power couples...or save that for later in the game.

Time will tell...but I think she'll make the power couples sweat...then cooler heads will prevail and they'll pick off the floaters after new deals are struck.

PFD 2011-07-29 04:19 PM

DAni is a smart player. I'm trying to think if she doesn't get rid of one of the four vets, then whom should she put up? No sense in putting up Kali and her parntner. Shelli maybe? Not sure what that would do.

She's in a tough spot either way. And she knows it. If she picks two vets for the block, then inevitably she's going home in two weeks. And if she doesn't? Who does she take out? Either way, she made her big move and it back fired.

tvnut64 2011-07-30 09:36 AM

Dani has put up Brendan & Rachel for nomination.