Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - Shaw Direct Complaint, Rant, Leaving SD Thread
View Single Post
post #44 of (permalink) Old 2009-09-19, 01:31 PM
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 1,369
Well it's not legal, but you could run another cable from your jack that is working. If you can't hook it up yourself call an electrician. If you'd rather not do that, call your alderman and tell him what's going on. See what advice he can give you. Perhaps he could call Shaw on your behalf. Write a letter to the CEO at Shaw.

For them to be so adamant about this, it makes me wonder if this room in your house has a separate street number. If it has its own address then good luck. You would need the city to remove the address from record.
FunkyTown is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome