Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - Aliant rolling out FTTH in New Brunswick

View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 2009-07-16, 10:46 AM
Danster

Like I posted before, the guy that was hired to take inventory of the area where it should go, told me that New MAryland was slated to be on the list as well. I'm not trying to go against can3gxw's friend who's in the know, I'm just going with what the dude told me.

He even told me that someone had called Aliant to give them poop because the survey stopped 2 houses before his....

He also told me that when they advertised saying that St-John and Fredericton were announced as being the ones choosen for fibre op, they would included the high density areas living close by. Charter Settlement for example wouldn't get anything since the population is so spread out.

I guess we'll have to wait and see where exactly they will be putting it. Let's just say that even though I'm in the zone to get it, I'm not packing away all my ROGERS eqpt away yet....

Home Theatre: Yamaha HTR-6190, Klipsch Speakers, SANYO PLV-Z4, TOSHIBA HDDVD, LG BD555C, Cerwin Vega HTS12 Sub, VIP2300, XBox 360, HTPC.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome