How do I get a US Sirius Subscription? - Page 12 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #166 of 169 (permalink) Old 2014-11-24, 05:08 PM

So I guess my sub expired. The automated call said I'm accruing a balance. And to call them.

I guess this is a trick CS agents do. Take the credit card off my files as HE suggeste.

Such a sketchy company.

Optik PVR, Pioneer 1528-K, 58" Panasonic 3D TV, Xbox360, PS3, Panasonic 3D Bluray Player, Definitive Speakers, SVS Sub
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #167 of 169 (permalink) Old 2014-11-24, 05:44 PM

Okay so I just got off the home with CS. I have a headache. They really need to streamline or make things more simple for the customer. After talking with her re my cancelation, something just isn't right with this business.

Anyways to relay the prices they were offering from retention. $155US for sirius all access, 12 months or $73US for 6 months. Taxes and fees included.

Optik PVR, Pioneer 1528-K, 58" Panasonic 3D TV, Xbox360, PS3, Panasonic 3D Bluray Player, Definitive Speakers, SVS Sub
post #168 of 169 (permalink) Old 2019-06-05, 04:32 PM
Rookie

I cancelled my Canadian account and started a US account. All you need is a US address, you can use a Canadian credit card and a Canadian phone number. $6 US a month for Sirius Select. Much cheaper than Canadian pricing plus you get more channels.
Gentleman and Inglewood like this.

post #169 of 169 (permalink) Old 2019-07-02, 12:34 AM
Veteran

A U.S. subscription is no longer worth it with the poor exchange rate. Just got a six month subscription with streaming for a price under $36 (including Music Royalty and GST) through the Canadian service.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in