SiriusXM Canada Pricing Discussions - Page 28 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Digital Home Canada

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Entertainment > SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Home Forum Favourites Active Topics Help Register Today's Posts Search Calendar Advertise

Like Tree8Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread

Unread 2019-07-02, 12:30 AM   #406 (permalink)
Veteran

Was om the Sirius XM website and happened to notice a deal for inactive radios. No need to call in, just provide your radio ID and it can all be done online, 6 months for $30. Music Royalty and GST bring it to just under $36 and was surprised to see that it includes streaming as well.

6 months for $30
Gentleman likes this.
starchoice is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 2019-07-08, 10:57 PM   #407 (permalink)
Rookie

My 6 month promo ends in 2 weeks so I called today to cancel. They offered me $30 for 6 months with online or their All Access package with online for $120 for a year. I ended up taking the All Access for a year for $120.
Dave Bonang is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 2019-07-31, 11:49 AM   #408 (permalink)

It's that time again. My subscription expires tomorrow, so I called today to see what they would offer for the coming year. After a few twirls around the dance floor, they went from an initial price of 268$ to 128$ all taxes and fees included. That was .32 cents more than last year, so better than what I was expecting.
minstrel is offline   Quick reply to this message

Unread 2019-07-31, 03:05 PM   #409 (permalink)
Rookie

Cool SiriusXM Renewal

July 29th –renewed one car for 1 year (All Access Package) for $120 all in. Originally $164, but they gave an additional discount to bring it down to $120. There was also another offer available, it was a $99 promo plus fees and taxes. This would have come out to about $129 (for Quebec). SXM-OFFER99AA

Also renewed my 2nd account (for 2nd car) for 6 mths for $43 tax in (included discount for unused amount). Got them to give it to me (Select package) for $40 even!

Both packages include online streaming. The main difference between the two is that the Select package does not offer the Pandora Personalized Stations and the Howard Stern channels.

Note that with these promos, it was more beneficial for me to keep separate accounts for my two cars than one account with a multi radio discount!
MT-MTL is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 2019-08-01, 05:31 PM   #410 (permalink)

$60 + fees + tax for 1 year. No need to wait to renewal date.

1. call Customer Care at 1-888-539-7474.
2. Dial 1(English), 3 (Accounts), 2 (Update account).
3. Tell the guy you have a coupon code. And you would like to get the "SiriusXM Select package for $60 per year with code SXM60".
4. Any money left on your subscription will be applied to your account.

My account was auto-renewed at $122.24 for 6 months on July 3.
My new 1 year package cost me (in Alberta) with music royalty fees $68.52.
I had $98.06 +GST as a credit after cancelling the rest of my 6 month term.
My credit card is actually getting a refund of $31.01 and I get 12 months of service starting instead of just 5 more months.

SiriusXM Select includes all channels except Howard Stern, Nascar and NFL. It also allows streaming to your phone and Alexa.
Unread 2019-08-16, 11:51 PM   #411 (permalink)

I also used SXM-OFFER99AA to renew for ALL ACCESS - cost for one year was $117.85 all-in (Alberta).

My renewal notice offer was $227.00 for SELECT. So with one phone call I saved around $110.00 and upgraded from SELECT to ALL ACCESS.

I would like to thank all who continue to provide "savings" information here.
brettski is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 2019-08-23, 01:09 PM   #412 (permalink)

I got the following link on my Gas Buddy app. I haven't tried it, but the promo said save an extra $5/month. The link looks like it's 6 months for $30 offer. It doesn't seem to work if you click on the link from a computer

https://mcare.siriusxm.ca/MOAC/?radi...splay#_frmHome
Dr.Dave is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 2019-08-23, 05:25 PM   #413 (permalink)
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnet View Post
$60 + fees + tax for 1 year. No need to wait to renewal date.

1. call Customer Care at 1-888-539-7474.
2. Dial 1(English), 3 (Accounts), 2 (Update account).
3. Tell the guy you have a coupon code. And you would like to get the "SiriusXM Select package for $60 per year with code SXM60".
4. Any money left on your subscription will be applied to your account.

My account was auto-renewed at $122.24 for 6 months on July 3.
My new 1 year package cost me (in Alberta) with music royalty fees $68.52.
I had $98.06 +GST as a credit after cancelling the rest of my 6 month term.
My credit card is actually getting a refund of $31.01 and I get 12 months of service starting instead of just 5 more months.

SiriusXM Select includes all channels except Howard Stern, Nascar and NFL. It also allows streaming to your phone and Alexa.
Doesn't work. Was passed to Loyalty and she was aware of the code but said that she could not give it to me.
starchoice is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread Today, 09:46 PM   #414 (permalink)

Was due Sept 1. Called in, asked to cancel, after they properly "identified" me, they asked why, I said that I couldn't afford to pay the full price so I would just cancel it for now.
She said she could give me the deal that i've had for the last 6 months (which was 30$)...
I said : ok, uhm... do you have anything for a year?
She just said : oh yes I do! I can double that! So 12 months for 60$ + tax

Didn't have to give promo code, didn't have to loyalty.
Stefer is online now   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in