SiriusXM Canada Pricing Discussions - Page 27 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

Digital Home Canada

Go Back   Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums > Entertainment > SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Home Forum Favourites Active Topics Help Register Today's Posts Search Calendar Advertise

Like Tree5Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread

Unread 2019-02-25, 05:41 PM   #391 (permalink)
Rookie

I'm really glad we got the lifetime while we could, the only annoyance is that I have to call them each year to get the online for free :\ they tell me it's included but the computers are not set up to recognize it .. whatever lol
Lee Anne is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 2019-02-26, 05:23 PM   #392 (permalink)

Got my bill $287 have phoned the past few years but tired so have cancelled
Phoned to see what the bottom line was for price Finished up with low price of $100 but told them I have to phone every year so screw you and cancelled. If enough did this perhaps the wild pot a reasonable price
upnorthkiwi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 2019-02-27, 07:19 PM   #393 (permalink)

I previously had 6 months all access + online for $54 +tax and fee. It was up on feb 28.

Yesterday, I called, and they would do the same, or alternatively, they would give me 1 year at 118.00 + taxes and fee, so my bill for 1 year was $140 + change all in. I have to phone back next Feb 24, 2020, cost me marginally more than double, but the small excess was worth putting off the call for a year. Includes all channels and online access, + Howard Stern, etc.
dufferdan is offline   Quick reply to this message

Unread 2019-03-05, 11:48 PM   #394 (permalink)
Premium Supporter

Expiring package: SiriusXM Select 6 Months promo at $36 + $5.11 "Music Royalty & Regulatory Fees" + HST = $46.45.

Called in to cancel today, but decided to accept a 1-year offer, (no 6-month plans were offered to me):

SiriusXM Select 1 Year = $87.56
Music Royalty & Regulatory Fee (14.2%) = $12.43
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) = $12.94
Total = $112.93

It is of course more costly than I would have liked, but it will do for now I suppose.

Regular "1 year" price, as posted on SiriusXM website, is $241.18 (after adding fees & taxes), which is beyond ridiculous.
Exid0r is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 2019-03-08, 07:52 AM   #395 (permalink)
Rookie

Called in renewed for 1 year $5 a month , total approx $75 with tax and fees. They of course wanted more until I mentioned there online ad for this special.
retiredguy is online now   Quick reply to this message
Unread Today, 01:35 PM   #396 (permalink)

Renewal

Called in, after 45 minutes on hold was offered $6 a month for six months. Told them no and they offered the same for a year and I took it.
buckycat is online now   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in