Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

2nd DID on Linksys/Sipura SPA2100 problem

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  gzink 
#1 · (Edited)
I added another DID to my VOIP.MS account. When dialing out with the new Line 2, call display at the receiving phone shows as if my Line 1 was calling. I finally clued in to the online VOIP.MS setting already in place for Line 1, under Portal: Home. That's where Line 1's Caller ID was set, so I removed it and went back to modify my local Cisco/Sipura SPA 2100 settings.

Using a browser, I went to Advanced, Voice, Line 1, Subscriber Information, Display Name and entered Line 1's DID. However, outgoing calls now show up as Private Caller for recipients.

In Advanced, Voice, Line 2, Subscriber Information, Display Name, I entered Line 2's DID. Now outgoing calls (to the above Line 1) show up as the correct DID (where the Caller's Name would normally display) and 000-000-0000 (where the caller's DID would usually display). However, when calling any other outside number the Caller ID shows up as my VOIP.MS account number.

By the way, I don't see any area in Line 1 or Line 2 (in the SPA 2100) to actually enter the Caller ID. Subscriber Information allows for...
Display Name: User ID:
Password: Use Auth ID:
Auth ID:
Mini Certificate:
SRTP Private Key:

Where does the actual DID for each line get entered?

Suggestions please?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.