Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

ANY VOIP SERVICE with Gatineau, QC (Quebec) number?

6K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  danielp 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a voip provider that can give me a telephone number for aylmer/gatineau quebec region. The area code is 819. All the 819 area codes are for areas that are long distance to gatineau quebec. I'm looking for something like 819-684-xxxx. Well basically any that will not be long distance to gatineau.

I realize Ottawa, Ontario is just across the river and obtaining a number for ottawa would make it local to gatineau, but I need a provider that can over 819 for gatineau so then it be possible to do LNP to it.

thanks

#3 ·
Again. I need an 819 area code for Gatineau, Quebec. That site (glophone) just like most sites only offer 819 area codes for sherbrooke (which is long distance to gatineau). the 819 area code spans a large area in quebec. So having an 819 number in sherbrooke still means you are long distance to gatineau.

But thanks anyway for your help.

#7 ·
Too bad i am going DSL for now (tomorrow) (they are giving me a deal).. or otherwise i d give them a shot .. i d port my existing ph # over to them ..to acanac (or whatever their name is) :)

Maybe in the future.. after DSL's deal is over..and i am back with Cable .. (unless of course i like DSL too much ..and they will offer me another deal, etc)

#8 ·
djino, your thread to a provider was deleted.

This provider has spammed these forums and are on our blacklist.

#10 ·
I have deal for you

djino said:
I'm looking for a voip provider that can give me a telephone number for aylmer/gatineau quebec region. The area code is 819. All the 819 area codes are for areas that are long distance to gatineau quebec. I'm looking for something like 819-684-xxxx. Well basically any that will not be long distance to gatineau.

I realize Ottawa, Ontario is just across the river and obtaining a number for ottawa would make it local to gatineau, but I need a provider that can over 819 for gatineau so then it be possible to do LNP to it.

thanks
you can call 6134821520 customer care option 3 and We will give you good deal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.