YakCallBack Feature - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 2008-03-28, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

YakCallBack Feature

Has anyone used Yak's CallBack feature for their long distance calls from cell phones? Just curious if it works as promised

Quote:
Have unlimited incoming calls? Turn your outgoing long distance calls into incoming cellular minutes with !

Remember - is a feature available to users - click here for more information on .

Concerned about dialing 416-204-0004 from outside the Toronto area? Don't be!

None of the calls that you make to the phone number are completed calls therefore, you will never be charged on your cellular bill for them. When the system calls you back your cell phone provider will rate it as incoming minutes, all while you're dialing an outgoing call!

How It Works:
is a feature that can be used from any cell phone across Canada and USA. It's so easy:
1. If you're not saving with already, sign-up here, or by calling 1.800.490.7235.
2. Dial 416.204.0004 from your cell phone from anywhere in Canada or USA 24/7.
3. You will be connected to our system and receive a busy signal. This means your number has been recognized and you can hang up.
4. Within seconds you will receive an incoming call from prompting you to dial the number you would like to call.
5. Simply dial the number you wish to call without pressing SEND and enjoy low per minute long distance rates.

Last edited by hugh; 2008-03-28 at 02:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 2008-03-29, 01:40 PM

call back works good. I have a unlimited incoming calls plan and add $10, so I can make outband calls unlimited.

There is also a autodial chips, you can install in your cell phone. So you can call out directly.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 2008-03-31, 10:45 PM

Location: Scarborough; Rogers SA4250HD, Samsung LNT4061, Samsung R160, Samsung HT-TX75 (blew up) -> HT-TWZ515
i'm curious to know what the callerID shows up as... the YakcallBack number? Or my cell phone number?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 2008-04-02, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by actng View Post
i'm curious to know what the callerID shows up as... the YakcallBack number? Or my cell phone number?
the callerID shows up as your number

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in