Will Mts or Idc actually do anything for me? - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 2009-05-28, 01:39 AM Thread Starter

Will Mts or Idc actually do anything for me?

I just got a LG Rumor two days ago. I can't believe this but I spilled tea on it. I picked it up right away, shut it off because the screen was starting to go wonky. I took of the protector, took out the battery and it's drying right now. This phone is so new I haven't even taken any of the plastic coverings off that are on when you take it out of the box. My major worry is the USB slot didn't have the cover on and I don't know how wet it got.

I signed up for a three year plan at IDC. I have a feeling they won't do anything for me. Mts I'm hoping will do sell me a new phone. I've been a cell customer with them since 2003. I pay my bills on time. They actually just bought out my last contract that had six months left at no charge to me. They said they could do this because I was a loyal customer.

Any ideas on whether either of these places will let me buy a new phone at the same price I originally paid and not the ridiculously expensive price they say it costs?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 2009-05-28, 01:06 PM

why not call MTS to find out. They're the only ones that can answer your question
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 2009-05-28, 08:47 PM

It is true they may not do anything at all for you, but.. if they did that for you being loyal, they may have something for you!

Your phone may even dry out and work fine.. I've heard of placing your phone in rice and that absorbs all the moisture.. worth a try.. but for sure give them a call.. see what they say

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in