Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - ON - Barrie, Muskoka, Sault Ste. Marie, Northern Ontario - OTA

View Single Post
post #101 of (permalink) Old 2008-04-13, 09:16 PM
pmccue

thanks for the quick reply. Stampeder I am originally from the Sault but have been living in Barrie for about ten years now. Thanks for allowing me into this forum. I have spent hours reading the different posts and am impressed with the wealth of knowledge found here. I currently have a satellite system (dnet) running and keep basic cable for locals etc. I have informed my cable company that May 1 they can disconnect me. I cant justify paying for the cable if I can get locals and perhaps more ota. So the ota system is going up this week. I just need to sort out a few of the technical details. I noticed that you referred to the samsung h260 tuner a few times because you felt it was the best valu out there. I will need a tuner that will be able to get the digitals as well as analogs. Do you still feel that the samsung is the best unit to buy or are there others that are as good.?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome