Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - Review: Monoprice
View Single Post
post #44 of (permalink) Old 2007-11-01, 08:22 PM
Humpty Dumpty

Excellent! I've placed 2 orders from them in the last 2 months. Both orders arrived from California in 5 business days to my small rural post office, they ship same day if you order before something like 2pm EST. I had 1 order use the higher rated delivery due to weight and it took just as long which I thought was odd. The express order shipping charges were exactly what the stamp indicated on the package, and the regular shipping was actually more than I was charged! And like everyone else indicates, NO DUTY or extra taxes. First order was 50 RG6 snap-n-seal, and a PCI IDE expansion card, second order was a bunch of A/V cables (component with audio, S-video with audio, VGA with audio, etc). I work for a cabling company and can normally (at least before I heard of Monoprice) order this type of stuff wholesale from work for well less than retail. BUT, monoprice came in at a fraction of Canadian wholesale even with shipping! The PCI IDE card was $15, used seemed to be $40 on ebay, beat that.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome