Out of curiosity, I downloaded Chrome so I could try out Anyplace. Here are my comments regarding the guide portion of the new computer/browser website. These comments do not apply to the Tablet or Phone apps.
1. Running a Mac Mini, OS10.10.5, Chrome 62.0.3202.94, Latest App Version 11.0.25
2. No problems at all signing into Anyplace.
3. I asked it to remember me and it does, if I leave and come back, provided I do so within a certain time period (same day?).
4. Streaming of channels from the guide works fine for me (mostly) - no issues at all on several channels that I tried (some people have reported issues with streaming - I have since tested more channels that I don't watch and found some issues as well with certain ones.)
5. My Guide only shows the channels that I subscribe to, and not even all of those. It doesn't show "All Channels", or "Favourites", even though those appear to be dropdown options.
6. In the guide I don't like that you are not taken back to where (when) you were after clicking on a programme for more information. It takes you to today. At least it remembers the channel you were on. It should also remember the time you were at.
7. Lots of future programming shows as "Information not available". Even after waiting for the screen to refresh I found a lot of the programming on TSN, TMN, HBO for example to be not available - it seems to depend on the channel and how many days "out" you are.
8. The information on this guide is different from my iPad app. For example, on the iPad App it properly shows the upcoming Formula E races on Saturday/Sunday morning on FoxSR (409). On the browser it shows "Auto Racing" and obviously didn't find the Formula E events when searching.
9. There is no "go to channel" option - you have to use the scroll bar to scroll or click, which is relatively fast, but is not as "accurate"
10. The times at the top do not show the AM/PM unless you make your browser window quite wide. There is enough space between the lines that it should show AM/PM in almost any window.
11. Sometimes if you use the "Go to date" function, it doesn't show anything until you click on the right or left time arrow to "wake it up".
12. The time arrows only move the information a half hour. It therefore requires a lot of clicking to move a few hours. It should perhaps move by a "page width" or that option should be available with a different icon?
The above comments come from only about 60 minutes of experimenting. I will likely have more feedback as I use it more, but I doubt that I'll be using it much until I can use "Manage PVR" functionality. I see no reason to stream for my lifestyle (I PVR all my programming and watch it in my Home Theatre) but I can understand others who may enjoy the streaming option.
The following points are regarding streaming, not the guide:
A. There are still no Stringray music videos to stream. This went away a while back, but I was hoping for it to return. I can use the Stingray website to stream for music, or on-demand on my PVR for Music Videos, but no videos on Anyplace.
B. Other streaming of a selected programme like a movie off TMN worked fine.
C. Under Settings - Active Box - there is only one PVR shown, you cannot see another and you cannot "manage PVR". It has said "coming soon" for almost 2 months.
D. Same goes for Browsers - Anyplace is still only available on Chrome.
I found the following bookmark for Anyplace FAQs. It has been moved several times recently and there was no redirect. It can be found under "Settings-Help" (the "gear" at the top right of the screen)