Marvel endgames digital copy at cineplex - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 2019-04-29, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Marvel endgames digital copy at cineplex

I saw this movie on Saturday Before the movie, the screen showed that with my movie ticket and 900 scene points, I can purchase an advanced digital copy of the movie. So, I log into cineplex and scene websites. It says I can upgrade my ticket to a super ticket and purchase a digital copy. But it asked for Theater location, transaction ID, and SEQ ID. I have the transaction ID, but cannot find the theater number (Yonge and Eglinton), and no SEQ ID. Anyone have done this before and help?

TIA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 2019-04-29, 09:07 PM
Premium Supporter

After seeing the movie today, when I went to my Order History in my Cineplex account, then clicked on UPGRADE TO SUPERTICKET, a new tab/page opened with all the info already filled in.

However, it is my understanding, the cost is $19.99 [+HST] and you also earn 500 Scene Points with the purchase.

I don't see an option to purchase for only 900 Scene points, which I think is only worth $9.00 on this type of transaction.

Also note that the Digital Copy is only SD, not HD.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 2019-04-29, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
Rookie

Thanks. I did see that it cost $19.99 and later found out it is SD. There is an option for HD version for another $5. At this price it is hardly worth it. But I did seem to see on the theater screen saying 900 points, but will pay more attention the next time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in