Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - Review: Trutone Electronics
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 2007-04-03, 05:11 PM
fuzzy32

Thumbs up

I've been buying my HT gear from the Trutone location in Mississauga since Sept 1992. I've bought receivers (Sony, Onkyo), speakers (Sony, PSB), HDTV's (Hitachi, Sony, Samsung), VCR's (Sony), processors (Anthem), amps (Anthem), A/V racks (Sanus), remotes (Harmony) and tons of cabling (Ultralink, Audioquest) over the past 14 years. I know what your thinking....that's alot of stuff.

Everytime there's a new gizmo or if I think my system would sound better if I had this particular item, Trutone gives me good advice. They will tell me straight up if it's worth it or not. They even let me demo equipment if I'm undecided.

All the staff are professional and knowledgeable. Bob (the owner) and Paul H (manager) have a great crew at Trutone. That's why I take all my friends there when they need electronics. So far nobody has complained. Everyone is happy with the great prices and especially the fantastic service they get.

I recommend them 100%.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome