Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - CFL 2017 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 2017-11-16, 10:17 AM
Bossman

Let's be honest: the playoff format is ridiculous. Edmonton's reward for beating Saskatchewan out for first was a much tougher road to the Grey Cup. Ridiculous. After the division winners, the rest of the teams should be seeded 3 through 6 and the 3 and 4 seeds should get the home dates.

I agree with @Inglewood above; I took my daughter to a Ti-Cats game last year. The stadium is beautiful. Very well thought out...except for the fact it's in the same horrible spot Ivor Wynne was in. The fans were pretty into it although it was a game where they pasted the Roughriders so tough not to be into it when you're winning.

As for BMO Field, I have been to it to see TFC play. Great place to watch soccer and it was a fun atmosphere and I'm not even a soccer fan. It looks horrifically bad for Argos games. Empty seats everywhere. Embarrassing. Other than a few seasons here and there, the city hasn't embraced the Argos since the Flutie/Pinball days.

Single Dad, Multiple College/University grad, College Football Superfan, and overall lazy ass.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome