Join Date: Oct 2006
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
It's clearly headed for a show down between:
- Villains @ Pinehurst, led by Petrelli Sr
- Heroes @ what's left of "The Company" (@ Primatech), led by Mrs. Petrelli
My guess is that Mr. Petrelli is planning on world domination (with an army of people with abilities).
Claire is a key part of that as her blood carries the "catalyst" (combine that with the two halves of the secret formula--already in Pinehurst possession-- and regular people can be given abilities...enabling the Pinehurst army).
- which side does Sylar choose? If any...
- will Nathan realize he's chosen the wrong side?
Keys (in my view):
- Hiro regaining his memory
- can the Haitian suppress Mr. Petrelli's powers?
- will Peter regain any powers (post eclipse, maybe his "inner sponge" is reactivated)
- most importantly, can they keep Claire safe from Pinehurst? (to keep Pinehurst from the catalyst)
|heroes , nbc , nielsen , ratings|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|