Big Brother Season 9 - Official Thread - Page 4 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #46 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-14, 08:04 PM

Thanks to the wonders of Slingbox and some american Family ( gotta love em!) i have some sweet spoilers!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DONT READ IF U WANNA FIND OUT ON THE NEXT SHOW!!

ok.. soo.....

I was watching BB late night, and the girl that got eliminated has come back because the gay guy ( Not josh, the other one) left the show for some reason not being said. So the girl from that Ex's coupple is now back in the show and is "matched" with Josh.

I was so confused watching wondering wtf shes still doing on the show. and BTW they all know that her boyfriend wasn't the one who said that stuff, witch was why they got booted to begin with. Sucks being her boyfriend lol.. get booted out for no reason, and your ex gets back on the show to top it off! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-15, 10:22 AM
PFD

I mean it's almost funny. BB 9s two big secrets are over already. "Ex" couple is voted out and secret lovers are outing themselves.

I'm sure it's not what they had in mind.
post #48 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-15, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Was the fact that they were "ex's" even a BB secret really? They were never told to hold that back as far as I can tell. They just didn't want to tell anyone else. Hilarious that they got paired together though.

Sharp AQUOS Quattron LC-70LE732U + Cisco 9865HD | Panasonic TC-P42U1 1080p + Cisco 4642HD | BlackBerry Z10 / PlayBook

post #49 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-15, 11:37 AM
PFD

You're right...the "ex's" was not so much a secret as it was a "twist". Either way both their "twists" are back firing.

IMO, the only really cool twist the show has ever had was when they had that pair of twins pretending to be one person.
post #50 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-17, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

That Adam dude give me the creeps man. He is one odd person and his eyes are bulging out at all times - lay off the coffee man. I find it hard to believe he's in Public Relations. I can't imagine his company is doing well with him in that position. I don't think they'll last very long. Sheila is the new Jen for sure.

Sharp AQUOS Quattron LC-70LE732U + Cisco 9865HD | Panasonic TC-P42U1 1080p + Cisco 4642HD | BlackBerry Z10 / PlayBook
post #51 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-17, 05:03 PM
Veteran

Those bulging eyes may be caused by a Thyroid condition. I dont think its appropriate to make fun of someone with a medical issue thats not his fault.
post #52 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-17, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewdc View Post
Those bulging eyes may be caused by a Thyroid condition. I dont think its appropriate to make fun of someone with a medical issue thats not his fault.
The thought did occur, but I'm wondering if he's just over excited all the time. He does seem quite on the edge though.

post #53 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-17, 11:57 PM
Digital Sage

I'm watching the After Dark coverage now.

Not sure if anything exciting will happen.
post #54 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-18, 01:27 AM
Digital Sage

Well, these people hate each other. Lots of fighting tonight. All of them have potty mouths.

Lots of trailer trash folks in the house.
post #55 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-18, 09:59 AM

hey james, notice how they made no mention of what i said in my spoilers?
Kind of strange since thats a Major change..
post #56 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-18, 10:29 AM
Digital Sage

I was thinking the same thing. I was about to go to bed last night when all hell broke lose (yes, they knew they were on Showtime so perhaps the drama was delayed until then).

I won't spoil it for you but if you have access to last nights Showtime feed, it's a keeper.

I added the spoiler tags to your prior post in case you are wondering.
post #57 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-18, 09:51 PM

Lmaoo just finished watching last nights showtime episode, and much like you said i was about to just stop video and delete it till all hell broke loose! Now thats quality tv.. I wonder if that video is on youtube yet like josh kept saying lol
post #58 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-19, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Wish I could get the Show Time espisodes. Oh well. I did love that conversation that Sheila was having with Parker out on the "grass" when she was ripping on Adam and then Alex and Matt piped up saying Adam was a good guy and that he never bad mouthed her to anyone else. She clearly got agitated and when Adam came over to ask what he had done she lost it and let off a potty mouthed tirade as she ran away because she couldn't deal with the situation for some reason.

I'm not sure how much they edited of that, but she went from ripping on Adam to running away crying in what seemed like seconds. Madness.

And yet, that couple survives... somehow. Hmmmmm... I guess people are figuring they're going to self destruct so keep 'em around and eliminate the "stronger" couples.

Makes me laugh.

post #59 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-21, 08:40 AM

Not only has Jen lost the game now, she will eventually lose Ryan as when he gets a chance to watch the show after the game is over, he will see that she indeed said he is racist in the conversation with Sheila.

Did she not think about that? Strupid!

djino
"Worst player to ever play the BB game. Poor Parker, that guy coulda gone far."
post #60 of 242 (permalink) Old 2008-02-21, 08:48 AM
Digital Sage

What a moron. No good reason for telling folks their secret and now the racist comment.

Of course the noose comment from Ryan was just as bad.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in