Big Brother Season 8 official thread - Page 7 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #91 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-03, 08:04 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by james99 View Post
Go Jessica.
The ultimate floater. The only thing she's been doing is getting all cutesy with Eric. Not a bad move, let the others destroy each other and then take over.

Sharp AQUOS Quattron LC-70LE732U + Cisco 9865HD | Panasonic TC-P42U1 1080p + Cisco 4642HD | BlackBerry Z10 / PlayBook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-03, 12:07 PM

She is a terrible floater...

I wish her and amber would have got voted out first - reminds me of the friendship alliance from bb6 - brutal.

Dick never disapoints - he was great!

Jen has got some pretty thick skin however - she didn't even flintch!

Poor nick, he was whipped from the start, maybe it is for the best but now we are stuck with boring Kail for another week.
post #93 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-06, 07:10 AM
Digital Sage

It looks like our boy Eric is in trouble.

post #94 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-06, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Looks like I missed a doozie last night. Will have to catch up on the PVR at lunch. Heh heh.

Sharp AQUOS Quattron LC-70LE732U + Cisco 9865HD | Panasonic TC-P42U1 1080p + Cisco 4642HD | BlackBerry Z10 / PlayBook
post #95 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-06, 11:09 AM

It was a good one
Dick is getting a little too confrontational for my liking
Yelling and intimidating to get your point across everytime is getting old
I wouldnt be surprised if he is kicked off the show, for pushing it too far, and assaulting someone (watch out eric)
Jen drives me nuts sometimes too, but she sure is cool as a cucumber during Dicks tirades against her
At least she only cries once every few episodes
post #96 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-06, 12:14 PM

wonder if they're looking to backdoor Eric. Although his encouraging to Danielle (re giving Jen crap while in the HoH compettition) may save his butt this week

It was good gaming of him to try and spin on Dick and get Dick all riled up. Even to the point of saying that he'd get Dick ejected from the show =)

good show last night
post #97 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-06, 12:19 PM

I think that is danielle's plan, hoping jen or kail gets the veto, and then danielle will put up eric
post #98 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-06, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Oh that was a doozie last night for sure. Things are heating up. I just got caught up over lunch. I'd be happy if Danielle back-doors Eric and they send him packing. He's annoying as hell to be honest. Dick's ranting and raving is hilarious and they are quickly realizing that Eric has been playing them. Could Dick have hugged Danielle any more after she won the HoH? I think not. Heh heh. I guess they are fixing their relationship. The PoV should be very interesting. Not sure what Danielle has in store. But every time someone says they're going to "shake up the house" I've been less than impressed with what follows. All talk and no.... you know. Much like Eric threatening Dick.

That airplane with the banner has really changed the game and may have a direct impact on what happens this week. Reminds me of the old days when people would throw tennis balls into the BB house with messages on them.

Tune in Tuesday night for the PoV competition!

Cheers.

post #99 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-06, 03:51 PM

Dont understand Danielle's suspicion (Although true)

So we see Danielle/Dick seem to be onto Eric with his previous votes. But I dont understand how she (Danielle) came to think it must be Eric just because the plane showed "Amber & Eric are liars". Especially when Eric stood up for her just "minutes" before during the HoH competition (with his remarks to Jen to mind her own business when it comes to Danielle and her relationships).

Perhaps I'm missing something that was showed in the live feeds that they didnt' show during primetime. Why not acuse Amber just as so? am I wrong to think what I'm thinking or am I just missing something?

And why would Dick believe Eric to be in an alliance with Kail since if he believes his vote was to evict Kail (hmmm... doesn't make any sense). If the answer to this was to try to make Danielle look bad as everyone would think it was her vote, I dont think her voting to keep Nick would have been bad for her as everyone knew of her close bond with Nick.

Either Dick/Danielle have become so parinoid that they are not thinking clearly or I am just not seeing the important conversions that they show during live feeds.

I still dont think Eric is in any trouble really. If Danielle plans to back door Eric, I'm sure Eric has much more votes on his side then for any of Jen/Kail (ie..LNC -> Jessica/Dustin/Jameka... The only votes to evict eric would be Dick and 1 from either Jen/Kail if they get pulled off the block)... Then the following week, Dick/Danielle would be screwed as the LNC would be broken up and they'd only have each other to cling too.

There is no proof Danielle/Dick have against Eric and to back door him would only hurt her themselves the following week. I'm sure they will realise this and keep the nominations the same (if Jen/Kail/Jameka dont win PoV).

I just wonder if Danielle will keep her word with Kail.

djino
"my thoughts, and yup, dont think Eric will go home this week even if Back Door'd"
post #100 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-06, 04:20 PM
Veteran

There is a lot of stuff missing from the show thats on the live feeds, Showtime too, plus the videos on Youtube, and at www.tvgrapevine.com. What they didnt show with the HOH comp is that Jen actually was disqualified. They only showed her coming down. Apparently Dick claimed she touched the bar and the producers told her she was disqualified. It sure didnt appear that way on the show. It just looked like she gave up. Also, Dicks rant in the yard during the show was about 5 minutes worth of a tirade with him saying the F-word over and over which was completely edited, for obvious reasons. You can find that one on Youtube. Also some are speculating about the "Banner" incident being implemented by the producers, which in a way is rigging the show. Whomever flew that banner over, if you think about it, how would they know exactly the time when they would be competing for HOH ? I beleive they will be backdooring Eric this week.
post #101 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-06, 05:56 PM
Veteran

Of course the banner was implemented by the producers. Having Eric in there in the first place is a form of rigging the show. I was just waiting for the producers to tell all the players that they had a mole in their group, and then let the sparks fly! But this way, they don't let the whole cat out of the bag.
post #102 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-08, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Looks like Amber is raising some eyebrows:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/08/big-br...-jewish-names/

Eek.

post #103 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-08, 04:47 PM

Is Dick going around saying Eric was in an alliance with Jen/Kail? I thought I heard this on the primetime show last night, or was I mistaken.

djino
"Is this true, or is he just trying to score votes to get Eric evicted?"
post #104 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-08, 09:26 PM
Veteran

Are you all starting to understand why I've been saying Jen has some of the best 'game' this contest has ever seen?
post #105 of 299 (permalink) Old 2007-08-08, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neild View Post
Are you all starting to understand why I've been saying Jen has some of the best 'game' this contest has ever seen?
I'm definately a Jen convert - but I'm not cheering for her. She's got game and she's playing them for sure. I don't think the other house guests can see it yet as they are "in the forest" so to speak. If she keeps it up, she can go far.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in