Help Finding "Foreign" TV Shows - Page 4 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #46 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-02-24, 11:04 AM

I was going to put this in the Corus thread, but I'll put it here instead since the program also airs on APTN which is available as part of everyone's basic cable/satellite/IPTV package (also in HD.)

Cleverman season 1 (2016) from ABC (Australia) and Sundance (U.S.) premieres on Travel + Escape on Sunday, Feb. 25 at 9:00pm ET. It started on APTN last Wednesday and airs Wednesdays 9:00pm ET with repeats on Sundays 9:00pm ET and other times as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-03-13, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

Anybody knows where to find Siren? Original network Freeform, premiere on 28th March.
post #48 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-03-13, 11:14 PM

Good news @hercules130 - Every time I saw saw a Siren press release I would check ABC Spark and there was nothing there. This time there was.

Siren | ABC Spark - Series Premiere March 29 at 8pm ET.

post #49 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-03-14, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

Thanks, Doc.
post #50 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-03-17, 01:46 PM

Hi Showtime says the new Benedict Cumberbatch show Patrick Melrose will be on May 12, hopefully some Cdn station will have it 'cuz we don't get Showtime. I think some Showtime goes to TMN and some goes to the other one we don't get.
post #51 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-03-17, 02:06 PM

@Bayguy I searched TMN for Patrick Melrose yesterday when I saw Showtime's press release (it wasn't there.) TMN posts its daily schedule one full month in advance, so you can check May 12 in early April. Showtime series usually air the same day on TMN now that Bell Media has a contract for new Showtime programs. There is a remote possibility that the series may end up somewhere else since it is a co-production with Sky Atlantic and I'm not sure if Showtime only has the U.S. rights.

I've found that the TMN and HBO searches don't always find everything on the schedule, especially if there isn't a complete show page.
post #52 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-03-18, 02:31 PM

Thank you Dr. Dave that sounds promising, we lost Homeland when it left TMN but hopefully Patrick Melrose will be on TMN.
post #53 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-03-28, 10:44 AM

The City and the City

Anyone hear of a Canadian source for The city and the city series ?
https://www.panmacmillan.com/blogs/p...-to-tv-in-2018
post #54 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-04-06, 10:45 PM

Hi, this one CB Strike is going to be on Cinemax in June, will it be on Cdn TV? It has real high scores on IMDB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM8TECB9GAk
post #55 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-04-07, 11:27 AM

@Bayguy C.B. STRIKE will probably be on HBO Canada since HBO owns Cinemax. You can check the June 1 schedule on hbocanada.com in early May. C.B. STRIKE is a three-episode miniseries that will debut FRIDAY, JUNE 1, followed by other episodes subsequent Fridays.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2...oKrdbxPMJzq.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dave View Post
@Bayguy I searched TMN for Patrick Melrose yesterday when I saw Showtime's press release (it wasn't there.) TMN posts its daily schedule one full month in advance, so you can check May 12 in early April. Showtime series usually air the same day on TMN now that Bell Media has a contract for new Showtime programs. There is a remote possibility that the series may end up somewhere else since it is a co-production with Sky Atlantic and I'm not sure if Showtime only has the U.S. rights.

I've found that the TMN and HBO searches don't always find everything on the schedule, especially if there isn't a complete show page.
As a followup, I checked the May 12 schedule for TMN and Patrick Melrose is scheduled to premiere at 9 PM ET. The search still doesn't work. It will also be available the same time on CraveTV.
post #56 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-04-07, 02:42 PM

Hi Dr. Dave oh good point about Cinemax/HBO that's good news probably. Also thank you for finding Patrick Melrose, I have put it on our calendar.
Dr.Dave likes this.
post #57 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-04-08, 08:28 AM

Killing Eve with Sandra Oh starts tonight on BBC America.
I can't find any reference to a Canadian channel, does anyone have information on this?
It sounds like an excellent production and I would really like to see it.
I hope it's ok to post this question here.
post #58 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-04-08, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

I am looking for Rellik. Original network is Cinemax, premiere on 13th April. As it is Cinemax I looked into HBO Canada and TMN to no avail.
post #59 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-04-08, 11:24 AM

Rellik does also premiere on April 13th on HBO Canada.
post #60 of 124 (permalink) Old 2018-04-08, 12:38 PM

hercules like VuMax said Rellik starts Friday at 11:00 or that's 8:00 if your on the West Coast. That is strange it isn't on the TMN website where they list series or in search but if you look at their sked you will see it. Also Zap2it. I can't see the HBO Canada website so I don't know if its there.

Bluedrongo yes this is exactly where to ask about UK series! Unfortunately I dont see Killing Eve anywhere on Cdn TV yet. :-( We will probably try it tonite on BBCA.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in