Below are details for new Much fall programming. All programming is subject to change (all times ET; visit much.ca to confirm local broadcast times).
Viewers can catch up on full episodes of their favourite series on much.ca.
– Monday – Thursday, 12 midnight beginning Tuesday, Sept. 2
PARKS AND RECREATION
– Monday – Friday, 10:30 p.m., beginning Wednesday, Sept. 3
MEN AT WORK
– Thursdays, 10 p.m., beginning September 4
SOUTH PARK BIGGER, LONGER & UNCUT
– Saturday, Sept. 20 at 10 p.m. ET
GARFUNKEL AND OATES
– Mondays, 10 p.m., beginning September 22
SOUTH PARK Season 18
– Wednesdays, 10 p.m., beginning September 24
– Saturdays, 6 p.m., beginning September 27
Liz Trinnear continues to countdown this September with an all-new, revamped MUCH COUNTDOWN, providing viewers with feature interviews as well as an exclusive look at the week’s top music news and videos.
TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE
– Saturday, Sept. 27 at 10 p.m. ET
Full Press Release