Big Brother [Spoilers thread] - Page 8 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #106 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-23, 02:20 PM

That's too bad, I like Dani, and I would sooner hope for Kalia to leave. Hopefully Rachel won't get to pissy about Dani being alone with Brendon for a week; it's a big empty house, and anything can happen.

As for Jeff, never liked him, always thought he was a whiney douche, and his voice drives me up the wall. Jordan's alright, but she's dumb as toast, and completely harmless. She only won last time by dumb luck, literally.

At this point, if Dani goes, I'd settle for Shelly winning. As much as people dislike her, I like how she's playing the game by playing the whole house. Now, if she could just win a competition.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #107 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-23, 02:26 PM
Digital Sage

Adam is the swing vote this week. Shelly is trying to convince him to keep Dani.
post #108 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-23, 02:29 PM
Veteran

Jordan isn't as stupid as production would have you believe. A bit slow, yes. Stupid, no.

Adam is a complete idiot if he doesn't keep Dani in the game. She isn't coming after him (she will put up Rachel, Jeff, Jordan before she even thinks about Adam), and Jeff certainly isn't really looking out for him. Does Adam really think Jeff would take him to final 2? He needs to keep Dani until JJ is broken up, then they can evict her.

post #109 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-23, 05:32 PM

imo, Shelly is at times a huge winer -- Just call her Wendy (at least too much for someone that is over 40 and that has an 8 year old daughter).

playing both sides of the house (it's a game), I understand her strategy, but Jeff is no dummy -- if he gets the slightest hint that Shelly cannot be trusted -- watch out the following two weeks. He will enlist Adam this week -- if he had too --- think about it -- Dani will favour the girls and not the guys remaining in the house.
post #110 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-23, 09:15 PM

Quote:
As for Jeff, never liked him, always thought he was a whiney douche, and his voice drives me up the wall. Jordan's alright, but she's dumb as toast, and completely harmless. She only won last time by dumb luck, literally.
I think you have Jeff and Brendan mixed up. Jeff is a alot of things, but a whiney douche I don't think is one of them.
Brendan, now that is a whiney douche.
post #111 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-25, 12:57 AM

No, I have the right guys, but thanks for your input.
post #112 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-25, 01:25 AM

I have to agree - - - Brendan has the whiney douche market cornered.
It was a welcome relief when he finally left the house. Now, after Dani, let's hope Rachel is next.

I wonder what exactly Dani will do in one day to make Jeff's life "a living hell". Maybe she'll bang pots and pans like her a-hole dad did?
post #113 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-25, 01:34 AM
Veteran

One day? Dani has been nominated since Monday afternoon.
post #114 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-25, 11:07 AM

Ha Ha! I love it. Dani is likely to be gone. If you are an alliance with five people (or possibly six) to control the house -- you do not give up on that just cause you have a crush on some guy at week 11 (Dominic). Everything was stacked against the veterans -- and there are still three left.

Though Adam may surprise in the final few weeks -- needs to make a move one way or another -- otherwise the girls will be ousting him two weeks from now.
post #115 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-25, 11:11 AM
Digital Sage

Adam is useless. He's a puppet who likes to suck up to people. If he had a backbone he would vote to keep Dani.
post #116 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-25, 11:16 AM

Double elimination today. The next person eliminated wont have much time to think about it.

The house guests that are smart know this...Jeff is in the horrible position of not even being able to play HOH....
post #117 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-25, 01:44 PM

Late last night, Rachel agreed with Shelly to keep Dani. I wonder if Rachel will stick to this or will use it to expose Shelly to JJ.
post #118 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-25, 02:21 PM

Ooops. Newbie mistake

NB Josh wrote: "One day? Dani has been nominated since Monday afternoon. "

Oops, I need to get with the program.
I wasn't aware it actually took place on Monday. That gives her 4 days to be a poop-disturber. Should be interesting.
post #119 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-25, 02:51 PM
Veteran

Yeah they get everything (competition-wise) done quite quickly. HOH on Thursday, have/have not on Friday, veto on Saturday, veto ceremony on Monday. Then Tuesday and Wednesday are for campaigning for votes/doing nothing.

They probably won't have much time to show a whole lot tonight with it being double eviction. I hope they show the Dani/Rachel talk and the Jeff/Rachel fight from last night, but otherwise, I don't think anything will be shown.
post #120 of 175 (permalink) Old 2011-08-26, 04:28 AM
Veteran

Porsche won HOH. Man, Dani's alliance has been bringing it lately. Of the last 6 HOHs, they have won 5. Of course they effectively wasted 2, but its still impressive.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in