Big Brother Returns July 7! - Season 13 - Page 7 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #91 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-12, 11:19 AM
Digital Sage

IMHO I think he was voted back in since most of the tv audience(those without spoiler info) expected Rachel to be voted out and they wanted the two of them dual and be separated again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-12, 12:06 PM

I think that too...since most of the voting probably happened before Lewon volunteered to go home and the people in his alliance thought that was the best idea ever.

Or the conspiracy theorist might think CBS just put back in the person they wanted to based on the circumstances. Since they never really do release the voting numbers to the public how would we ever know if what they say is true or not.
post #93 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-12, 12:14 PM

^I think it's the second part Imagine how boring this season would be if the vets were all sent home, I could see the raitings tank. On a site note, the casting Dept should be sacked as this is the worst group (the newbies) they've casted.

post #94 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-12, 12:25 PM

I agree...this cast of newbies is horrible. Lawon...horrible player. Adam fancies himself a big fan of BB but cant win anything...probably will go back to eating bacon after this. The eye candy is just that...not much else to them. Kalia..is like a sail in the wind and Shelly's biggest accomplishment is making sure jeff and jordan get to the final 2. That Dominic kid had some game and because of that hes gone already. But as people to watch.... snooze fest.
post #95 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-12, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Kalia is the most wishy-washy player ever. She can't seem to make a single decision and stick with a plan. She's swayed so easily by fear or lack of confidence. Clearly a follower and not a leader.

Sharp AQUOS Quattron LC-70LE732U + Cisco 9865HD | Panasonic TC-P42U1 1080p + Cisco 4642HD | BlackBerry Z10 / PlayBook
post #96 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-12, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by billpaidJr View Post
Or the conspiracy theorist might think CBS just put back in the person they wanted to based on the circumstances. Since they never really do release the voting numbers to the public how would we ever know if what they say is true or not.
Yeah, I'm all over the CBS conspiracy theory. Would not be surprised at all.

Sharp AQUOS Quattron LC-70LE732U + Cisco 9865HD | Panasonic TC-P42U1 1080p + Cisco 4642HD | BlackBerry Z10 / PlayBook
post #97 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-12, 02:37 PM
Veteran

I'll take that one step further...and say that CBS might just have told Lawon what to do this past week...saying that they will pay him to take the fall and act like an idiot.

I'm not drinking the CBS koolaid that he suddenly claimed that the evicted houseguest would be coming back with super powers...seriously CBS...I know he's an idiot but really???

He knew he had no chance of winning anyway so why not take the bird in hand as opposed to nothing.

Let's just say reality shows and just that...some of the year is definately scripted.
post #98 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-12, 04:15 PM
PFD

I say you're wrong. Seriously.
You'd think that after 13 years of this...their little secret hasn't come out.

The only "scripting" that they do is the Diary Room stuff. NO doubt a diary room interview goes something like:

"Tell us why you hate Rachel?

Ok...now say it again, like you really mean it.

That's good. Now say you hate to see her cry."

Stuff like that. But no one told Lewon to go out. I watch Dick's video chat thing with other former BBs and they're all laughing at Lewon. Not one person whose been on the show has ever hinted taht the evictions are tainted in any way. I suppose you think that all the blogs and tweets and video chats and forums by bored former BB players are all scripted by CBS too? Or that 13 years later they're still under a gag order? And that Lee Harvey didn't act alone?

There is a prize awarded at the end, a hefty one, and these sort of things have rules and regulations.
post #99 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-12, 04:30 PM

Not saying they scripted Lewon leaving..but they could have hinted to him about a twist favourable to him and make him think it was in his best interest to get evicted.

As far as hiding the poll results and bringing back whoever they want...not sure anyone would have to know anything about that part beside the producers.

Just seems convenient the way things shook down in the face of utter boredom facing fans when Rachel was destined to be evicted this week.

Its reality television and even the contestants themselves in the game question production on many things while playing the game....we just don't see it unless you keep up with the live feeds and even then CBS does sensor those also when they want.
post #100 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-12, 05:05 PM
PFD

Hey does anyone know where to view Chenbot's interview with Lawon? The CBS site is for Yanks only, and Global doesn't seem to have it.
post #101 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-13, 09:53 AM

CBS has released the voting results:
Brendon 39.5%
Dominic 31%
Cassi 28.5%
Keith 1%

Samsung LN52A650, Samsung LN40A450, Rogers Ignite TV, 500mb Internet & Home Phone
post #102 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-13, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Keith at 1%! HA HA! Man... that guy was a huge #FAIL from the get go.

post #103 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-14, 10:34 PM
PFD

I hope Cassie goes home. She's starting to irritate me.
post #104 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-14, 10:54 PM

Quote:
I think you mean Shelley, Cassie went home a while ago.
post #105 of 182 (permalink) Old 2011-08-15, 08:36 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFD View Post
You are showing exactly how much you know about the show!

Try watching "Dick at nite" for the next month...you'll learn quite a bit.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in