BIG BROTHER 12 Discussion (Starts July 8th) - Page 4 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
View Poll Results: Who will win Big Brother 12?
(Hollywood) Hayden 14 82.35%
Lane (The Beast) 3 17.65%
Enzo (Meow Meow) 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #46 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-16, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleRockDays View Post
then they should make the Viewers as the Saboteurs, and have us decide what damage to do in the house. It'll really get everybody paranoid
That was the idea of the "America's Player" in previous seasons. Unfortunately, they didn't work out as good either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-16, 03:14 PM
Veteran

I don't know...I seem to remember the season with Eric as "America's Player" and it was quite good.

I remember him at the finale telling his showmance how he had some 'splainin' to do
post #48 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-16, 04:48 PM
Veteran

The premiere in Canada was the third most watched show last week, only behind a FIFA World Cup semi final and the final, not too bad. Both episodes made the top 10.

post #49 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-16, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm_4u View Post
I don't know...I seem to remember the season with Eric as "America's Player" and it was quite good.

I remember him at the finale telling his showmance how he had some 'splainin' to do
Eric was not nearly as a flop as the saboteur this season, but as I remember due to the viewers' unfair advantage of knowledge on houseguest moves there was one bad America's vote that the viewers could've voted the other way to get Eric more advanced in the game and do more damage. Instead, America made that vote base on personal/emotional move if I remember correctly.
post #50 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-18, 11:51 PM
Veteran

I don't understand why the producers didn't keep the identity of the saboteur a secret for a few more shows. It would have made the show much more interesting--especially since some in this group do not seem to be the brightest of players. The Jewish pediatrician doesn't know how to fly under the radar. And Matt acting paranoid is just plain stupid. Don't these players watch previous seasons to know how to act in the house to avoid suspicion?
post #51 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-19, 08:22 AM
Digital Sage

You would think they would have tried to recruit a new one from the remaining hamsters.
post #52 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-19, 01:17 PM

they could have sprung another america's player as they did with Eric. A flop so far, i hope there's other things in store
post #53 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-19, 03:40 PM Thread Starter

yeah hopefully they have a back-up plan for another twist.
post #54 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-19, 04:10 PM
Veteran

Well if what Annie said about two houseguests being best friends is true, then that's a good twist.
post #55 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-22, 05:52 PM

I think that Kathy may be Brittany's mother! "Best friends", how often have we heard "My mom's my best friend". Plus they look alike, plus they both had their faces blocked out with tape by "the sabateur".
post #56 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-22, 06:23 PM
Veteran

Matt, you have a very good point. They are also both from Arkansas. I read somewhere that Kathy has a 22-year old daughter (Britney is 22), but I don't think it was on the CBS site, so I'm not sure if it is true.
post #57 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-22, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

hmm... you bring up a great point there Matt. I think you might be right. Both were acting very "weak" during the competitions (ie: Brittany kept falling off that thing in the first HoH, and Kathy got stuck in the caramel).

BTW, Jeff Schroeder from BB11 is back, this time with an internet series called "Around the World for Free" on CBS.com
(more info on it here: http://digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=127373)
post #58 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-23, 11:02 AM

AND........the only 2 to vote for Monet last night? yes, you guessed it, Brittney and Kathy!!!!
post #59 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-28, 08:24 PM
Digital Sage

Strange nominations this season.
post #60 of 228 (permalink) Old 2010-07-28, 09:19 PM
Veteran

Don't read if you don't want to know something that wasn't shown on TV (it isn't really a spoiler though)...

Everyone in the house thinks that this will be a double eviction week. Not really sure why. Everyone also seems to be united that now is a good time to get rid of Brendan if possible, if not than Rachael. I think its a little early for double eviction, but tomorrow could still be an interesting show.

Line of the season came from Matt last night (it was only on the online feeds and maybe After Dark), he said to Regan "the real twist this season is that I'm going to walk out of this house gay and you are going to walk out of it straight".

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in