Warehouse 13 - in Canada? - Page 3 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 2010-08-27, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYA View Post
Is Warehouse 13 finished for the season? No episode tonight on CITY TV.
Wikipedia shows 12 episodes for this season, running until Sep 21.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...se_13_episodes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 2010-08-27, 12:43 PM

I just contacted CITY TV. I was told that Warehouse 13 will no longer be carried. The program in its place for the next few weeks is America's Got Talent. The person who made that decision is some named Daren Mandel. Contacting CITY might be worthwhile.
post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 2010-08-30, 01:41 AM

WHAT?!?!?! They have cancelled it you mean in midseason??

post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 2010-08-31, 02:50 AM

Typical of Canadian network handling of US cable shows...They droped Royal Pains a couple weeks before it was to premiere.

CTV (and Bravo) dropped Mad Men after the first 2 season and just seem to have dropped White Collar also...

If they are not going to keep the series until they end, why bother starting to show them...As for Warehouse 13, they could at least have showed it until their fall showa had stated, what 2-3 weeks...stupid move again
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 2010-08-31, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmtl06 View Post
If they are not going to keep the series until they end, why bother starting to show them...As for Warehouse 13, they could at least have showed it until their fall showa had stated, what 2-3 weeks...stupid move again
Sometimes I think that CTV's executive level is staffed by FOX refugees and rejects.......

Then again, I have found this season of Warehouse 13 rather weak. If it isn't getting the ratings, then they should dump it. Anyone know how Warehouse 13 in Canada was doing in terms of ratings? Wikipedia does not have anything about ratings.
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 2010-09-15, 12:04 AM

Location: Brampton - 20" Canadian Tire Electrohome Turn Dial TV; BetaMax; 386sx20mhz w/ 256 colours!
I can't comment on the show as I've never seen it, but on an interesting note they were secretly filming at my work location (Promenade Mall - Thornhill) under a fake "movie of the week" name (something christmas related). As I was in the behind the scenes part of the mall heading up to my office I saw the real projects name on some film canisters that were going out.

XBOX & PS3: ArcAngelMD Wii: When I find a pen
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 2010-09-15, 12:09 AM
Veteran

So far, I'm enjoying this new season of W13, but they're spreading the story into too many arcs. However, I still prefer it over Haven. That series based on Stephen King's Colorado Kid.
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 2010-09-15, 05:26 PM
Veteran

Thumbs up

I like and watch both
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 2010-09-15, 06:31 PM
Veteran

This show is filmed in Canada. A few of the actors are Canadian. I would be surprised that if it didn't qualify as Canadian Content (cancon). Bizarre that it is not being continued here.

I hope CityTV resumes the broadcasts later. I am going to fire off an email to them.

And BTW.......Unofficially, it is officially () being picked up for a third season!
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 2011-05-19, 06:35 PM
Veteran

Season 3 starts July 11th.

post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 2011-05-21, 10:35 AM

Thanks for the head's up! I've recently got hooked on this show and enjoy it quite a bit. Got season 1 in HD from iTunes on AppleTV, but season 2 had to come from "other sources." As for Canadian availablity, it's always good to know we can depend on "other sources" for these shows (and in HD to boot).
post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 2011-05-23, 04:36 PM

I like Warehouse 13

The fact that many US shows are suddenly dropped by Canadian broadcasters has made it much easier for me to give up TV altogether. Sure, I'll sneak in a few hours each month to see what I'm missing, but I just don't want to bother with simsubs and all the other crap that goes along with watching TV in Canada.

Did I mention that I also hate getting gouged on DVDs from Canadian suppliers? Yes, I'm sure I have.

I wonder if I'll ever be able to give up buying/renting DVDs and instead find a better hobby? Perhaps curling, or ice-fishing? No, I don't have enough hair left that would need to be curled, and I don't want to end up sleeping with the fishes ... I hear that they are frigid. Brrrr.
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 2011-08-11, 09:56 PM

Warehouse 13 Season 3 will be on Showcase Thursday, September 1 at 10 p.m. ET/PT

Syfy has renewed Warehouse 13 for a fourth season of 13 episodes that will air during the summer of 2012. No word for Canada yet.
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 2011-09-02, 07:07 PM
Rookie

Good News! It aired yesterday on Showcase at 22:00 pm. But unfortunatly, it began airing season 3 instead. So I guess the last seasons were broadcasted on City TV as you said?
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 2011-09-06, 10:24 AM

watched about 10 mins....click.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in