Big Brother Season 11 - Page 21 - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
View Poll Results: Who will win BB11 ?
Jordan 7 41.18%
Kevin 10 58.82%
Gnat 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #301 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 07:36 AM
Veteran

Location: Ottawa, ON - Sharp Aquos 52" LCD - Bell 9200, 4x5900, 3x3100, E50 DVD-R, Harmony 880, Garmin C550
Finally over..... I still have to watch the last hour since I fell asleep, but oh well.
So I hear Jordan pulled it off. Good for her. Out of all of them, I was hoping she would win, athough as I stated previously I don't think any of them deserved it.

Could Jordan's dress have been any shorter or would CBS have lost their G rating? LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 08:18 AM
Digital Sage

Ronnie came across as a moron, starting with his t-shirt. Oh, I hope you didn't take you're the worse person on the planet comment personally. Moron.

Funny that Jeff won half the amount as Gnat and he never made it to the finale.

I think Jeff was trying to hard to be funny regarding Jordan.

I'm not sure why Lydia would be upset at Jordan.

Glad nobody stood up for Chima.
post #303 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 08:56 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgauci View Post
I was a little surprised at the Jesse vote though, that was a real slap in the face to the Gnat.
As far as Jesse's vote...he did say he would vote for whoever actually played the game best...and with Jordan winning the final two challenges...(also that side of the house seemed really upset about the age/lie...not sure why).

I don't think Gnat was well liked...even by Big Brother staff.
Lydia didn't like Jordan because her man used the coup d'eta on Lydia's man...and Lydia will take that to the grave...one needs to only remember "the wake".

I wonder if they were told not to back Chima...as the idiot Gnat was the only person that remotely suggested that she tried to win for her...

The real surprise was Russels vote for Gnat...Kevin I could understand...Jordan just threw his a** out.

post #304 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 10:01 AM
Veteran

Unbelievable. Well, Jordan did make the best move by not taking Kevin. She would have had no chance against him.

Wow.

The hatred for Gnat played a HUGE factor.

I'm amazed.

Well done Jordan.

Sharp AQUOS Quattron LC-70LE732U + Cisco 9865HD | Panasonic TC-P42U1 1080p + Cisco 4642HD | BlackBerry Z10 / PlayBook
post #305 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosborne View Post
Could Jordan's dress have been any shorter or would CBS have lost their G rating? LOL
It wasn't really a dress, it was like a dress top with shorts. Before one commercial break she was pulling each leg down a bit. There was nothing to see.

Also, why did you put spoiler tags in your comment at 7:30 this morning? What would you have been spoiling?
post #306 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 12:08 PM

Did you notice Kevin's face when Ronny was talking about Nat's lying? If he knew I think he would have voted Jordan.
post #307 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 12:14 PM
Digital Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobisbay View Post
It wasn't really a dress, it was like a dress top with shorts.
I looked very closely and it did seem like shorts.

Did you notice Gnat pointing at something when Jordan won HOH.

Now, some folks think Kevin would have easily beaten Jordan.

Perhaps not. She won "Amecica's Vote" plus Jeff and Michele were guaranteed votes. She only needed one more. If Kevin won HOH and brought Jordan along then Gnat might have voted for Jordan. It probably would have been a 4-3 vote either way.
post #308 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 12:53 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by james99 View Post
I looked very closely and it did seem like shorts
It's so nice to have a Moderator on here that will go the extra mile for us...thanks James
post #309 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 08:28 PM
Digital Sage

A copy and paste from another site:

Quote:
[Comment From Nat Rox]
Hi Natalie, what did you think of Jessie's vote last night? Did he explain why he did it??
2:02 [Comment From NATALIE]
No, Jessie and I haven't talked. It came as no shock. I didn't think he would vote for me when he found out that I got engaged. He was very bitter about my rejections towards him and the only way he could get back at me was to not vote for me. And by him not voting for me, it proved how much he really did like me.
post #310 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 08:38 PM
Veteran

I figured the Jessie this was about bitterness. Remember Nat and Lydia spoke and revealed to each other stuff that was being said with Jessie. That's why Jessie was pissed and spilled the beans about Nat's age in the jury house. And I think Jessie went on in the jury house to make it more than it was, to get people to feel pissed that she lied. As Jeff said, "who cares" about her age. Did it really make any difference to anything about the game? Probably not.

Russell always voted his own way. Respect for keeping it up.

I think Jeff was genuinely not convinced Jordan would win. And he was being serious with the Hawaii question. He wanted to check with his boys to see if it could be a party trip, or of course any of his many honies back home. There's no guarantee he'd even see Jordan outside the house and he probably did think she was kind of stupid.

I wonder if American would have voted for Jeff had they seen him yesterday. He looked like more of a player than a sweetheart.
post #311 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 08:43 PM

Jordan kind of put brakes on Jeff a couple of times on any notion of a post-house romance on both the issue of how much older he is and that he wouldn't be willing to leave Chicago.

Can't blame him for not wanting to talk to her out of the house before inviting her.

As for him thinking she's kind of stupid, I don't think anyone would consider Jeff particularly bright. After Michele, Casey, and Ronnie ... was there anyone in that house that was all that bright?
post #312 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 08:59 PM
Veteran

Jordan was pretty dumb though... some of her comments and questions while in the house were just out there... but yeah, beyond those three... a bunch of low-watt bulbs.

But she got the last laugh, that's for sure. Heh heh.

Well, see ya'll for BB12.

Sharp AQUOS Quattron LC-70LE732U + Cisco 9865HD | Panasonic TC-P42U1 1080p + Cisco 4642HD | BlackBerry Z10 / PlayBook
post #313 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-16, 09:00 PM
Veteran

And love the poll results... zero votes for Gnat.

HA HA!

post #314 of 314 (permalink) Old 2009-09-17, 07:47 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Some backyard finale video interviews from CBS and the main page.

Other exit (text) interviews from Zap2it. Links to the others are at the bottom.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in