Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - Cogeco Programming, Packages & Pricing Discussion
View Single Post
post #68 of (permalink) Old 2016-03-01, 03:01 PM
denben73

For us, we are currently on Flex8, one stand-alone channel and timeshifting. Comes to $78.49 a month. We could switch to Mix 30, TSN, Sportsnet One, Sportsnet Regionals and Timshifting and pay $70. We could also swap a few channels we are paying for now and not watching for a couple of ones that we gave up on. Even switching to Mix 40, gives me 10 more channels and still be paying a bit less than now.

I have to say that it looks like Cogeco has the most expensive Timeshifting package in Canada - $10 for 5 U.S. broadcast channels although I seem to have the SD Canadian ones from 220 to 230. Not sure if switching will cause me to lose those or not.

Cogeco - Mix 40, Timeshifting, TiVo T6 DVR & 2 Minis, UltraFibre 360; Rogers - LG G7ThinQ; Koodo - Wireless Home Phone

Last edited by denben73; 2016-03-01 at 03:07 PM. Reason: EDIT: Looking at Cogeco_Peter's post now, answered few of my questions above. Post edited.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome