Happy to be here - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 2019-06-12, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Rookie

Happy to be here

I've been reading the forums on here for several years and have learned a great deal from the posts. I love this site and visit it daily. I'm only just creating my account but I feel like I have been part of this forum because I have been reading it for so long. Thank you for all the great information that you have shared.

I remember as a child moving from a place where we had only one over the air television station (CBC) to a city and having cable television for the first time. And, growing up in the '80's, I watched as we entered the "500 channel universe" of satellite broadcasters DirectTV and Shaw Direct in Canada. And now the decline of conventional television towards streaming and the expansion of the 500 channel universe of satellite to the 10,000 channel universe of IPTV services.

I love television. I'm one of the few people who read channel line-ups for fun. I guess it worked out well for me that I have the pleasure honor to work for as an Account Executive in local radio & television sales for the largest broadcaster in Canada. Anyway, I am happy to be here. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in