Go Leafs and Go Raptors. - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Go Leafs and Go Raptors.

So the Leafs are the only canadian team left in the playoffs go leafs tonight's game is do or die.
The raptors are up in the series so if they win they can end the series early and have 2 days of rest

I am a cord cutter but I still found ways to legally follow my team. Its free to listen to them on the radio TSN 1050 and Sportsnet 590, also I have 2 years of bonus mobile TV included on my phone, it comes with tsn to watch some raptors games, and cbc to watch leafs. it does not have sportsnet so I sometimes go to my father in law or brother in laws house and watch the game at their place. There is not much else I can do to watch the game out in public because I have too small children and a wife who works crazy hours all over the clock so im usually CANT leave them and go out to watch the game I can go to jail for child abandonment so I have to compromise and either watch it with them or listen to the radio. I would love to go downtown to the maple leafs square and jurassic park but I know its gonna be hard have to pack a diper bag, etc then they fall asleep i have to carry them on and off the train its gonna be tough man, if they were older maybe it would not be so challenging but i have to live in the moment and stop pondering on the future
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM

SN Now has 1 month free trial, if you time it right, you can watch the rest of the playoffs one the 1 month trial free and not break any laws! Or, if you have any friends with a Slingbox, you can ask to use their user id / password (my friends all use my Slingbox when they travel out of the country to follow the Leafs). Also, if your in laws get SN, it means they have free SN Now access, just ask to borrow their user id and password and you're set!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Nah, I do not feel like signing up for free trials just to watch a game. So far so good for me I've managed to get by, which means im good, and don't need to sign up for that stupid crap of free trials for something i would never sign up for in the first place. I am not desperate to watch the games. Ive been making by just fine and am happy with my progress. At the end of the day its about our teams winning which is great regardless if I watch it legally or dont watch it. I would never pirate it and have had countless friends try to sell me android boxes which I have turned down.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Unread Today, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

so leafs are out, that sucks, instead of Go Leafs Go, I changed my shirt to read Golf Leafs Golf
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Unread Today, 03:19 PM

LOL, and Jake Gardiner was instrumental once again in giving up the game. I feel sorry for him, he just has brain cramps at the worst possible times. I know he wasn't 100% physically but there was no excuse for his giveaway. The only saving grace for last nights game was it wasn't a third period epic collapse like what has happened vs the Bruins before.

200 transmitters

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in