Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - Cogeco TiVo service
View Single Post
post #65 of (permalink) Old 2014-11-06, 02:30 PM
rocket9

From Cogeco's Facebook page on the TiVo rollout: http://tinyurl.com/kd22rtt

Thank you for the information that you have provided and I can understand where you're coming from in regards to having two televisions connected. I want to clarify and confirm that the information you have provided is correct. From a technical stand point TiVo will work in the home on one television. Cogeco TiVo Service was launched as a Whole Home DVR solution for households with two or more TV's. Cogeco TiVo Service presents a best in class Whole Home DVR solution and its optimal viewing potential occurs when 2 or more TV’s are connected. I am going to forward on your concerns to our marketing team and you never know what may happen in the future and what will be offered. At this time it is being offered with a minimum of two TVs connected. For our customers that have one TV in the home they will still be able to enjoy the convenience of recording on one TV with our DVRs. Thanks, Melissa Cogeco

Kingston-Pace RNG200N,Paradigm Studio 60 v3, Paradigm CC 590 v5, Anthem MRX 700, Panny VT-55, Oppo BDP-83, Oppo BDP 105

Last edited by rocket9; 2014-11-06 at 04:58 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome