Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - anyone with Slingbox Pro-HD have issues with just CP24 stuttering?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 2014-08-27, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
buzzinhornets

anyone with Slingbox Pro-HD have issues with just CP24 stuttering?

Odd. Had a Slingbox SOLO, everything was great. Streamed in house at around <5000kbps. No issues with stuttering. Solo died (just power light, can't reset. Tried two aftermarket AC adapters, still nothing. When I have time will try and change capacitors).

Anyway, just got a factory refurbished Slingbox PRO-HD from tigerdirect cause it was relatively cheap. Everything seems fine so far, all channels except one stream fine, at about <8000kbps.

...BUT... CP24 always stutters, skips and optimizes. I even chose a lower setting and still the same??? I'm taking a wild guess but thinking that all those different video boxes, scrolling text, etc, are proving too much for the slingbox to encode???

Anyone else have an issue with just this channel? And is my next step on the SOLO to replace the capacitors? I opened the SOLO up and I don't see any bulging tops - but what other option do I have now?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome