MTS BASICALLY TOLD ME WHAT I DID HERE WAS IMPOSSIBLE....YEA GOOD ADVISE THERE MTS
BUY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ROUTERS...OR ANY ROUTER SUPPORTED BY THE ASUS MERLIN 3RD PARTY FIRMWARE (DDWRT ROUTERS ARE SUPPORTED AS WELL »www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Se···_traffic
NOW FOR THE SECOND PART
To put your 2Wire 3800HGV-B or Pace 5168N router into bridge mode, all you have to do is follow the steps below. (Please note: This procedure may or may not work with other models of 2Wire router, depending on what firmware those routers are running.)
1. Use your computer to get on the same network as your 2Wire router, either wireless or hardwired in with an Ethernet cable.
2. Go to your web browser and type in 192.168.1.254, which will take you to the 2WIRE administration page.
3. Log in with the password printed on the side of your router.
4. Go to Settings>System Info>Event Notifications, and check the box called “Router-Behind-Router Detection” then click “Save”.
5. Try to surf to any web page, and you will get a 2Wire warning asking you if you’re sure you want to configure your router. Just ignore the warning, tell it to go ahead and do the configuration.
6. Click on the “Home” tab at the top, then at the bottom, choose to “Restart Your System”. Make sure that your “router behind router detection” setting was saved through the restart.
7. now plug all the MTS STB's and pc ethernet cables into the asus router lan ports and plug a cable from the 2wire lan port 1 into the wan port on the asus router
8. next we need to change a couple settings in the asus router..otherwise the MTS STB's will cut out the channels after like 3-5 seconds...
9. login to the asus router and go to LAN---->IPTV...ENABLE MULTICAST ROUTING...AND ENABLE EFFICIENT MULTICAST FORWARDING..push apply..and you should be basically done...keep in mind you probably will have to unplug the STB's and plug them back into to get the new settings....and on your pc's probably will have to reset them or release the connection..and then renew it