Top 10 STUPIDEST MONSTERS EVER!!! - Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ExDilbert

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes

post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 2015-12-19, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Red face Top 10 STUPIDEST MONSTERS EVER!!!

WATCH OUT!! There going to get you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwZ6RStN4Aw

1,2,3 Come Party With Me 3,4,5 Kept The Spirit Alive 1,2,3 I'm Feeling So Free 3,4,5 Keep The Party Alive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 2016-11-09, 12:08 AM
Rookie

The best movie for me was 'The Cabin in the Woods', but I extremely dislike the 'Purge'.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 2016-11-09, 01:18 PM

Zappa wrote a song about the Movie "It Conquered the World"called "Cheepnis". Here's his description:

Cheepnis.
"Let me tell you something, do you like monster movies?
Anybody?

(YEAH!)

I love monster movies, I simply adore monster movies, And the cheaper they are, the better they are. And cheepnis in the case of a monster movie has nothing to do with the budget of the film, although it helps. But true cheepnis is exemplified by visible nylon strings attached to the jaw of a giant spider.

I'll tell you, a good one that I saw one time, I think the name of the film was "It conquered the world" (YEAH!) And the... Did you ever see that one? The monster looks sort of like an inverted ice-cream corn with teeth around the bottom. It looks like a, like a teepee or a sort of a rounded off pup-tent affair. And ah, it's got fangs on the base of it, I don't know why but it's a very threatening sight. And then he's got a frown and, you know, ugly mouth and everything,

And there's this one scene where the ah monster is coming out of a cave. See? There's always a scene where they come out of a cave, at least once. And the rest of the cast...it musta been made around the 1950's. The lapels are about like that wide, The ties are about that wide and about this short, And they always have a little revolver that they're gonna shoot the monster with. And there is always a girl who falls down and twists her ankle. Hey hey! Of course there is! You know how they are, the weaker sex and everything, Twisting their ankle on behalf of a little ice-cream cone.

Well in this particular scene, In this scene folks, they ah, they didn't wanna re-take it 'cause it musta been so good they wanted to keep it, but they... When the monster came out of the cave, just over on the left hand side of the screen you can see about this much two-by-four attached to the bottom of the Thing as the guy is pushing it out, And then obviously off-camera somebody's goin': "No! Get it back!" ...and they drag it back just a little bit as the guy is goin': "KCH! KCH!" Now that's cheepnis".

Here's The movie, go to 1 hour six minutes and 20 seconds for some spiffy action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYrtX4PM6ig

Here's Zappa rehearsing "Cheepnis" in the studio, the women singers are the "Ikette's" from Ike and Tina Turner's band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7nB4trlCzI

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 2016-11-24, 02:39 PM

I think Mike Wazowski from Monster Inc is the most funniest monster you are ever going to see. Matter of fact, that's the truth from the end of the movie.

But I don't think it's stupid. Face it, it's Monster we're talking about here. Whoever is the funniest is the same as Stupidest Monster.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 2016-12-11, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia Dinos View Post
The best movie for me was 'The Cabin in the Woods', but I extremely dislike the 'Purge'.
I also enjoyed a lot. Especially the location was awesome. I was just thrilled for that 100 minutes.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 2016-12-24, 01:45 PM

I find all the creatures or monsters are stupid in every horror films. I really can't get it, why do people to like watch them? What kind of nasty fantasy got into their mind?

Only worth it when it's funny is some way, but that's hardly happens.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 2016-12-24, 03:57 PM
Veteran

An oldee but hardly a goodie, Mothra. This Japanese horror movie from the 50's featured a flimsy giant moth that we had to believe was a threat to this planet. The creature was unconvincing as a danger to anyone. Any time it appeared on screen a chorus with a Japanese accent would cry out "mothra" at the top of their lungs. I seem to remember that there was even a sequel. I laughed all through it and I was only eight at the time. It was ludicrous.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 2016-12-25, 02:28 AM

Anybody seen Scooby Dooby Doo? Those monsters were suppose to be stupid :P

But I guess we are not talking about cartoons here. Well, I guess most of us have seen King Kong (2005). But, who among you have seen King Kong (1933)? I'm pretty sure that monster is gonna give you a good laugh.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 2016-12-25, 12:14 PM
Veteran

I've seen King Kong (1933) several times. It's totally scary. At least its a real man in an ape suit and not some unbelievable CGI. As for King Kong (2005), I'm not interested. Modern remakes are boring action fests.
Jishan likes this.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 2017-01-29, 04:21 AM

Most funny one is "Black Sheep". Actually I watched the movie after watching this video on Youtube.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 2017-02-04, 03:27 PM
Veteran

@ExDilbert : The ape in King Kong was not a man in a suit. It used stop motion animation and full and partial models of the ape. It is considered a masterpiece for its time and is way too good to be a suitable entry for this forum.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 2017-02-27, 10:08 PM
Rookie

Creature from the Haunted Sea

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 2017-03-02, 09:32 AM

Some characters from 123 Sesame Street looks like monsters. Those are pretty funny but certainly not "Stupid".
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 2017-03-03, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixty6 View Post
Creature from the Haunted Sea

Seems to me that creature enjoying the kissing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in