Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

College Football 2019 Thread

6K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  hercules130 
#1 ·
NCAA FOOTBALL begins this Saturday, Aug. 24 with Miami taking on Florida at 7 p.m. ET on TSN2, the TSN App, and TSN.ca. (Press Release)

#4 ·
I doubt they will ever carry FS1 games. Why they can't put more games on their five channels, though, is perplexing. Are there that many people who don't get all five of the TSN channels anymore?

#13 ·
Well, Sportsnet promised that they would air FBS games from Fox Sports library. What happened then, instead of airing games from FS1, Sportsnet just aired the games already on Fox, OTA. There was no added values of Sportsnet FBS coverage whatsoever since they were just simulcasting Fox.

#6 ·
I looked at ESPN's schedule for college games for the next month or so and none of them involved big conference match-ups. I wish Bell offered at least the Big Ten network like Cogeco does. Even better would be the SEC network. Even CBS Sports Network which Bell charge, I believe $5.00 a month doesn't show any of the big conference and neither does Bein Sports.

#8 ·
Reactions: frenchophile
#9 ·
I miss the days when The Score used to show the Saturday Night SEC ESPN games every week. Now you have to hope and pray TSN2 picks it up as the one NCAA game on Saturday nights. I don't think SEC or ACC networks will come to Canada ever as with the ESPN ownership of TSN they wouldn't want to cannibalize anything. PAC 12 might and B1G is here as it's a FOX network. I wish we got SEC Network though as it's great for Football, Baseball and Basketball. I'm a big Gators fan so I wish I could easily watch their games.

#12 ·
Finally an option to watch Fox-produced college football broadcasts in Canada. Their pricing seems to be $12.50 a month.

https://www.flofootball.com/articles/6561935-fox-college-football-live-in-canada-mexico-september-7

Today, FloSports, the innovator in live digital sports and original content and FOX Sports announced a partnership to provide live and on-demand content and coverage internationally of college football and basketball from FOX, FS1, FS2, and BTN through 2021 on FloFootball.com and FloHoops.com. This partnership includes top tier Big Ten, Big 12 and Pac-12 football, as well as Big Ten, Pac-12 and Big East basketball, and additional programming that will be distributed in both Canada and Mexico. Additionally, FloSports will distribute all BTN football and basketball games in Mexico.

#19 ·
U SPORTS, the national brand of university sports in Canada, is pleased to announce their broadcast partners for the 2019 football championship season culminating in the 55th Vanier Cup on CBC November 23, 2019, starting at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. All games will be streamed on CBC Gem and CBC Sports and TVA sports has the French-language rights.

The 2019 Uteck and Mitchell Bowls on Saturday, Nov. 16. will be available across Western Canada with coverage via the Canada West Football Showcase network in Saskatchewan available on SaskTel maxTV and on TELUS Optik TV in B.C and Alberta.

Bell MTS Fibe TV in Manitoba and CHCH-TV in Ontario will also broadcast the Mitchell Bowl.

See the CBC Press Release for more details.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.