Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums - View Single Post - New Smart Phones are not good enough !!!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 2012-12-15, 03:31 AM Thread Starter
Haggarr

New Smart Phones are not good enough !!!

Today , I was going to just do it!,, upgrade my Quantico rugged Motorola for a Samsung Galaxy SIII . I want an up to date , modern device! My first handhold and real look at the SSGS3 told me instantly that it would be way to fragile for my business and lifestyle , and I backed out after looking online for available cases , otter , lifeproof , etc. there were none except for flowery skins and such.

Then I took a serious Look at iPhone5! ,, They are are quite a bit more "tough"because they have a lot more cases and waterproof stuff , but have almost the worst reception of all phones on MTS.

Check this link from Manila---- http://manilastandardtoday.com/2012/...te-smartphone/

Untill the quality goes waaayy up I see that it will be next to impossible to keep any smart phone alive for 3 YEARS,,,and at the current rate ,why would you still want it after a year or so , its old news -- New phone-- $650 ~ !!! and its kinda made to FAIL so you have to upgrade and pay the Penalty for the contract and get into another 3 year deal ,,, and so the cycle continues........................

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome